• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin

Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin v7.12.1

No permission to download
This version doesn't seem to be working, even when using the Free version which is now a requirement to use Elements Pack Pro. I don't recommend upgrading using this version until it's fixed.

Reactions: Gazou
This version doesn't seem to be working, even when using the Free version which is now a requirement to use Elements Pack Pro. I don't recommend upgrading using this version until it's fixed.
Please give more details

Please give more details

Any version of Element Pack Pro 7.5 and higher requires Element Pack Lite going forward. However, even while doing this, this new version will show no widgets whatsoever via Elementor for Element Pack Pro currently. I've tried it on multiple systems. I've downgraded to 6.15.5, and it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dianamitmr
Any version of Element Pack Pro 7.0 and higher requires Element Pack Lite going forward. However, even while doing this, this new version will show no widgets whatsoever via Elementor for Element Pack Pro currently. I've tried it on multiple systems. I've downgraded to 6.15.5, and it works.
7.0 works fine for me without the element pack lite, you don't need that...

Edit: from version 7.5.0 you need the lite version, as it's notifying me now.

Babak updated Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Element Pack Addon For Elementor v7.0.1 Nulled

Download Element Pack v7.0.1 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v7.0.1 [18th May 2023]
### Fixed

- Post gallery fatal error issue fixed
- Comparison list Item style issue fixed
- Future version compatibility notice removed
- SVG Image widget code improved
- Cryptocurrency Table width issue fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone havins issues with the latest version? Pro widgets not working
In general it does not work, not matter if you install the lite version or not (even that the lite version is not needed before version 7.5). Just tried it on a clean install and it didn't worked. Saying that, it did work on one of my websites but no idea why. I suspect the element pack was integrated with the theme i installed over there and it might have been different from the one provided here, that's why.... anyway, so until it gets fixed, just had to downgrade to 6.15.5 and wait until someone smarter fixes it :)

In general it does not work, not matter if you install the lite version or not (even that the lite version is not needed before version 7.5). Just tried it on a clean install and it didn't worked. Saying that, it did work on one of my websites but no idea why. I suspect the element pack was integrated with the theme i installed over there and it might have been different from the one provided here, that's why.... anyway, so until it gets fixed, just had to downgrade to 6.15.5 and wait until someone smarter fixes it :)
Will this work out well?

Attachments

• bdthemes-element-pack_r7.0.1.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 98
Reactions: Wenko and jaaos
@Rubixvi Do you know if that version from the above user is alright? I am wary of downloading from threads unless it's a trusted user like yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: inase
hi, I was not able to copy templates from a website to another with Live Copy/Paste, even if Copy/Paste option is enabled. Is there a problem with nulled version regarding this?

Babak updated Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Element Pack Addon For Elementor v7.1.0 Nulled

Download Element Pack v7.1.0 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v7.1.0 [8th June 2023]
### Added

- Badge arrow option added in content switcher widget
- Empty product icon size option added in wc mini cart widget
- No events warning message added in Events Calendar widget (Thanks to Rory Smith)
- Testimonial carousel widget quatation offset option added

### Fixed
- Filter error fixed in WC Product widget(Thanks to Webber)
- Style 4 border radius...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't get this to work. I tried the nulling instructions on the first page. any guidance?

Attachments

• bdthemes-element-pack.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 6
  • bdthemes-element-pack_nulled.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 59
  • Love
Reactions: 1369 and EduMiBBs
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock