• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eGrocer - Online Multi Vendor Grocery Store, eCommerce Marketplace Flutter Full App with Admin Panel

eGrocer - Online Multi Vendor Grocery Store, eCommerce Marketplace Flutter Full App with Admin Panel 1.9.7

No permission to download
here is the solution, for those who dont want to change db or installed already .

step 1: find the file path
...../app/Http/Controllers/API/StoreSettingsApiController.php

step 2: find the function "purchaseCode"

step 3: replace that function with following code
public function purchaseCode($code,$type=0){
return $valid;
$domain = env('APP_URL');
$path = 'https://wrteam.in/validator/home/validator?purchase_code='.$code.'&domain_url='.$domain;
$response = file_get_contents($path);
$data = json_decode($response,true);
$valid = true;
// if(isset($data['error']) && $data['error']==false){
// $valid = true;
// }

$setting = Setting::where('variable', 'purchase_code')->first()??new Setting();
$setting->variable = 'purchase_code';
$setting->value = $valid?$code:'';
$setting->save();
return $valid;

if($type){
return $valid;
}else{
return CommonHelper::responseWithData($response);
}

}

step 4: refresh the page it will ask of purchase code, enter any string and it will save it in db and shows you error but your code is nulled and go to any options on menu bar its done.

Reactions: Caly
Scammer_9145 updated eGrocer - Online Multi Vendor Grocery Store, eCommerce Marketplace Flutter Full App with Admin Panel with a new update entry:

eGrocer - Online Multi Vendor Grocery Store, eCommerce Marketplace Flutter Full App with Admin Panel

Version 1.8.0​

( 1 June 2023 )

+ [Added] - Paypal payment gateway (Website)
+ [Added] - Theme color-related settings in admin panel (Website, Admin Panel)
+ [Updated] - Signing and registration flow (App, Website)
+ [Updated] - Promo code module (Website)
+ [Fixed] Various Small Bugs and Improvements (App, Website, Panels)

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Scammer_9145 updated eGrocer - Online Multi Vendor Grocery Store, eCommerce Marketplace Flutter Full App with Admin Panel with a new update entry:

Version 1.9.0​

( 20 June 2023 )

+ [Added] FTP deployment feature has been added to the website
+ [Added] Resend OTP functionality has been incorporated into the website
+ [Added] Multi-language functionality has been implemented on the website
+ [Added] A language management option has been added to both the app and website, allowing for easy language customisation from the panel side
+ [Improve] Various bug fixes have been applied, resulting in improved performance and...

• Love

Version 1.9.1​

( 15 July 2023 )

+ [Bug fixes]: Addressed various bugs and issues to improve stability and user experience.
+ [Performance improvements]: Optimized code and enhanced performance for faster operation.
+ [UI enhancements]: Made minor adjustments to the user interface for improved usability.
+ [General improvements]: Implemented various enhancements to enhance overall functionality.

• Love
Please who can help me. I have setup app and backend. But my challenge is that app is not picking the language file. I created a folder in assets call language and copy english.json into it. it didn't pick and rename to en.json still it is not picking. Please I need help

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 8.36.16 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 8.36.16 PM.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 20
Please who can help me. I have setup app and backend. But my challenge is that app is not picking the language file. I created a folder in assets call language and copy english.json into it. it didn't pick and rename to en.json still it is not picking. Please I need help
Issue is with maps api i think. You need to buy google maps api.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock