• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eCart - Grocery, Food Delivery, Fruits & Vegetable store, Full Android Ecommerce App

eCart - Grocery, Food Delivery, Fruits & Vegetable store, Full Android Ecommerce App Version 5.0.3 (Nulled)

No permission to download
i contribute a lot to babiato and a lot of you can attest to that. i share a lot of scripts privately because i don't want my accounts to be suspended for the third time again, but i am told by @White Devil that, because my resource count is not up to 8, i can't get access to his resources. i feel offended because i have tried to explain why i don't upload scripts direcly anymore yet he insists, i have to upload up to 8 scripts...but i showed him some of my scripts and he tells me he has most of them (which he has uploaded here already) which means, i cannot upload those same scripts......and if i will have to meet "his standard for approval" it would mean, i have to go through all his uploads, find what he doesn't have, go to codecayon buy 8 of them and come and upload before he will give me access to two or 3 of his scripts. @bakak is it how it's going to be on this platform way forward?

anyway, not a big deal...i always by my scripts and i only use nulled scripts or script here for testing purposes only and if i am satisfied, i go ahead to buy. (which i encourage everyone to do)

i think i like this script so i will buy it....before Wednesday, i will have bought the app, merchant web so if anyone needs it, the person can get InTouch with me and i will share with them

purchased! if you are having a hard time getting pass key, pm me. i will provide you with the code

If only paytm as a payment method is enabled all others should be disabled, it will not shows paytm payment gateway on payment page on app. To get paytm visible some other payment method should be enabled then it will show payment gateways along with paytm.
How to resolve this?

White Devil updated eCart - Grocery, Food Delivery, Fruits & Vegetable store, Full Android Ecommerce App with a new update entry:

eCart - Grocery, Food Delivery, Fruits & Vegetable store, Full Android Ecommerce App

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD ... SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES)AS MENTIONED.

Version 2.0.10
( updated on 14-March-2021 )

App Ui update With Simmer Effect, Lottie animation, Animation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If only paytm as a payment method is enabled all others should be disabled, it will not shows paytm payment gateway on payment page on app. To get paytm visible some other payment method should be enabled then it will show payment gateways along with paytm.
How to resolve this?
I resolved this bug. But looks like this still not resolved in Version 2.0.10.

Getting below error in version 2.0.10

../../src/main/res/layout/simmer_product_list.xml:43: @+id/txtstatus is not a sibling in the same RelativeLayout

any resolution?

its work for me, Maybe your country not on the list or you put wrong country code, what country do you add ?

the code is going to be like this

<com.hbb20.CountryCodePicker
android:id="@+id/edtCode"
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="match_parent"
android:layout_weight="10"
app:ccpDialog_showFastScroller="true"
app:ccp_defaultNameCode="Your Country Code"
app:ccp_showArrow="false"
app:ccp_showNameCode="false"
app:ccp_textSize="@dimen/mid_small_size" />
in my side the file LoginActivity.xml doesn't have this code, Tried to follow the documentation but i didn't manage to change, check the attached image

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    89.7 KB · Views: 25
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock