• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Duplicator Pro - Best Site Migration & Backup Plugin For WordPress

Duplicator Pro - Best Site Migration & Backup Plugin For WordPress v4.5.17.1

No permission to download
Of course. Just read the screenshot that you attached and then look at your message. This is not a support forum in any case and the nulled version works as expected.
No helpful answer.
I asked who had the same error. And here you write that this is not a support forum is also unclear.
If this error is normal and will not affect my backup in any way, then what is the problem with answering like that.

Reactions: shipshape
hi guys, thanks for this plugin
however, it seem some of the feature I am unable to use
one of it is import.. the page is blurry

1695095862840.png
version: 1.5.12.1

Babak updated Duplicator Pro - Best Site Migration & Backup Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Duplicator Pro v4.5.13

Download Duplicator Pro v4.5.13 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v4.5.13 – September 19th, 2023
PHP Version:
5.6.20+
WordPress Version: 4.0 or greater
Tested up to: 6.3.1
Plugin:
  • [NEW] Only change the WP table prefix case on case insensitive installations
  • [NEW] Allow importing renamed archives
  • [NEW] Added support for Google Cloud storage
  • [NEW] Added support for Cloudflare R2 storage
  • [NEW] Added support for Wasabi storage
  • [NEW] Added support...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Duplicator Pro - Best Site Migration & Backup Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Duplicator Pro v4.5.13.1

Download Duplicator Pro v4.5.13.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v4.5.13.1 – September 26th, 2023
Plugin:

[UPD] Default the summary email is sent only to one email, the “Administration Email Address” option email
[FIX] Fixed an update problem in the case of websites with a large number of users.
[FIX] Fixed an issue where in some cases it was not possible to remove all roles from capabilities

Nulled release is wrong. This is the nulled version working. Please update ASAP. Thanks

@Legolas hi sir,

something wrong on this null, pro is working, but when i try to create a package in the duplicator pro and download the installer.php file...

installer.php file generated random numbers inside of it like this...

Untitled.png

I tried to install the free version on wordpress.org to check if it is the same but to find out its good...like this

2.png

Attachments

• duplicator-pro-4.5.13.2-NULLED-simorg67-Babia.to.txt
    388 bytes · Views: 85
anyone have experience with Duplicator on a +5GB database migration (export, import)? Doesnt it work ok?
My experience is with a 3.5 GB site that has a 120 MB mysql, I always have problems with the automatic import of the DB with Duplicator. I estimate that with larger BDs you must have more problems...

Reactions: moreCakePlease

Duplicator Pro v4.5.14

Download Duplicator Pro v4.5.14 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v4.5.14 – November 8th, 2023
PHP Version:
5.6.20+
WordPress Version: 4.0 or greater
Tested up to: 6.4
Plugin:
  • [NEW] Added restore backup feature
  • [NEW] Backups list: Added status, age and note columns
  • [NEW] Backups list: Added screen opinions columns
  • [NEW] New Backup status icons
  • [UPD] Now, after restoring a backup, the backups created after the restored backup are displayed...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock