• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android 2.8.4c/d

No permission to download
CHANGELOG (Untouched)
Note: Change Gradle JDK to Version 11.

VERSION 2.3.5b (Current Version)
- [FIXED] Continue Playing
- [FIXED] Some Other Bugs and Crashes
VERSION 2.3.5c: Only For Android (Current Version)
- [FIXED] Internal Video Player for Downloaded Videos
- [FIXED] Home Page Crash
- [FIXED] Movie Details Page Crash
- [FIXED] Web Series Page Crash

CHANGELOG

Attachments

• codecanyon-dooo-movie-web-series-portal-app.zip
    27.4 MB · Views: 51
Reactions: NulledMaster
CHANGELOG

Is this is orginal file direct from codecanyon ??? @EthicalPathan

I can't find cpp folder in this app.config.cpp

Can anyone help

THIS THING HAS CHANGED IN THE NEW UPDATE, I JUST KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT STILL NOT TESTED YET.

MAY SOMEONE WHO TESTED WILL REPLY SOON

THIS THING HAS CHANGED IN THE NEW UPDATE, I JUST KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT STILL NOT TESTED YET.

MAY SOMEONE WHO TESTED WILL REPLY SOON.
This is the new location of app_config.cpp

Attachments

• IMG_20230413_144452.jpg
    IMG_20230413_144452.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 44
@EthicalPathan
Bro I have a question i am not getting registered user in my firebase and also can't register through singin button with Google will you please help me regarding that....

This is the new location of app_config.cpp
No its not avialiable in new version bcz developer had not added this file and to set the admin panel url and api we have to make firebase google-services.json and then have to connect app with firebase.After doing this we have to upload json file in real time database which is inside the source code.

No its not avialiable in new version bcz developer had not added this file and to set the admin panel url and api we have to make firebase google-services.json and then have to connect app with firebase.After doing this we have to upload json file in real time database which is inside the source code.
Bro I have checked today it's there

App/src/main/jni/app_config.cpp

Check in Android studio

I have tested these and they were working for now i am not sure whether they will get problem again. And i can say this the author for this resource is not responding in support. If you face any issue please let me know i will ask the author to fix the issues.

There are some more bugs for android 13 app is getting crash again and again. So wait for new update from author. I think he will fix them in mean time.

I have tested these and they were working for now i am not sure whether they will get problem again. And i can say this the author for this resource is not responding in support. If you face any issue please let me know i will ask the author to fix the issues.
any one how fix this 2 problem... faced in after upgrade VERSION 2.3.5c

1 - Admob Ads Not Show
2 - In Admin Panel Not Show Any Setting In Android Setting Option..(Chek On Screenshot)

1681475426851.png

Attachments

• 1681475393794.png
    1681475393794.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 13
ads id allready setup and enable admob...but in app not show ads..
yes i see android seting option but in setting all option show like in screenshot
use startapp ads because for google add you need to upload or get approved from google first then only ads will get monitize.

use startapp ads because for google add you need to upload or get approved from google first then only ads will get monitize.
no sir aprooved related no problem..bcoz 135 version show all ads fine after upgrade in VERSION 2.3.5c show these both problem....and i am using google adx ads and my app allready aprooved from google adx so dont any aproove related problem

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock