• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android 2.8.4c/d

No permission to download
Anybody pls help me to add gmail smtp settings in dooo. I am getting this error.

Or anyother mail which support dooo Screenshot_2023-02-20-21-54-27-346_com.android.chrome.jpg
the SMTP code has some bugs, it may fix in the next update. I am getting the same error and I have tried mails like Gmail, Zoho, Mailgun, AWS SES, nothing is working on it. So wait for the next update or ask a php developer here to fix it.

the SMTP code has some bugs, it may fix in the next update. I am getting the same error and I have tried all mails Gmail, Zoho, Mailgun, AWS SES, nothing is working on it. So wait for the next update for ask a php developer here to fix it.
But it is working with cpanel mail with non-ssl port. But it has limitations of 15 mails per hour😐

Capture.PNG

Anyone can share me android_setting.php file or plz tell me how can i enable regions blocker cuz in my php file there are no regions blocker .
and without regions blocker android app automatic close after dooo splash screen .
So plz some help me out ....

But it is working with cpanel mail with non-ssl port. But it has limitations of 15 mails per hour😐
I don't know what issue it has, I am using hostinger and I getting the same error.

thanks dude for sharing file. region blocker is showing but not saving any android setting in admin panel .
I hv do some change in admin-model.php and android-setting.php but not working cuz if regions blocker and admin panel working then android app loop on dooo logo not any response .
if ur admin panel working fine then can u plz share with me :)
Here is my working admin panel, https://gofile.io/d/jFNU4q with database.php location so you can put your database credentials in it and use the panel without installing it.

Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 8.00.51 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: MrNICK
Here is my working admin panel, https://gofile.io/d/jFNU4q with database.php location so you can put your database credentials in it and use the panel without installing it.

thanks dude i'll try

everytime i login in admin panel its asking license key. when i put any value error somting went wrong.......

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-22 105146.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-22 105146.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 44
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock