• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Donated Before? Read IT Please

Dear Babak,
i hadn't donated before, neither had any badge or anything shiny..
i was just an old supporter of yours and this community from way back in 2018...

but as i was there for your good times and bad and still is here with you with my arms open to help you or the community with any task.... can i or the same people like me get a appreciation badge or something to remember by this moment, that we stand together... 😅

Please ignore, just wanted to let it out so shared my thoughts.... but again, i am happy that you are back.. also its commendable that you still do reply to all these people and their queries like you used to do back then.. :hats off:
♥️ with love, honor & respect
Someone from another Star..

@Babak , firstly hello and hope you are fine.
We was having a good conversation before and the worst thing is the deletion of that conversations than badges 🍻.

Also i tried to sell one of my projects here for 25K dollars 😊, unfortunately the site go down very early and not many peoples saw that 😎.

Because marketplace has restrictions to 150 reaction scores i worked hard to make them and i was having around 190-250 (dont remember that well)

Also if i can get trusted uploader that would be great.

I was always recommended for Babiato to support Deep Web accessible via .onion through Tor Browser and the best way for protection of DMCA or other circumstances... And because we will grow now a better community, stronger than it was, i recommend also Discord over Telegram, since it supports a wayyyy more things and customizations.

Wish all the best for you and for everyone who is working hard for this community !

• Love
Reactions: Babak
@Babak , firstly hello and hope you are fine.
We was having a good conversation before and the worst thing is the deletion of that conversations than badges 🍻.

Also i tried to sell one of my projects here for 25K dollars 😊, unfortunately the site go down very early and not many peoples saw that 😎.

Because marketplace has restrictions to 150 reaction scores i worked hard to make them and i was having around 190-250 (dont remember that well)

Also if i can get trusted uploader that would be great.

I was always recommended for Babiato to support Deep Web accessible via .onion through Tor Browser and the best way for protection of DMCA or other circumstances... And because we will grow now a better community, stronger than it was, i recommend also Discord over Telegram, since it supports a wayyyy more things and customizations.

Wish all the best for you and for everyone who is working hard for this community !
i know create your sales page and give me link inside pm
i will approve it bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock