• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Approved Dinakala Shop Theme

sas_blacklist

Oct 4, 2022
I got this Dinakala theme at a high price, but they charge me more money to do whatever they are doing. Thank you for nulling this theme for me.

I have also sent you a payment screen. Thank you for helping us publish this template so that others can use it.

@NullMaster
I asked Mr. Babak (site manager) to ask for your help regarding this theme. Sorry, I tagged you, but don't ban me:cautious:

ترو به اون خدا نزنین بنم کنید :D

Attachments

• dinakala.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: sco85 and Babak
Thank you very much. I was shocked.o_O:love:

you are the best 💎
Do you not publish this format? Can others use it?
If necessary, I will give you my account username and password so that you can access the site to get product updates and publish them.

Reactions: Babak
New update of Dinakala theme version 5.8.1 (unchanged)- orginal

Attachments

• dinakala 5.8.1.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 15
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock