• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Demandium - Multi Provider On Demand, Handyman, Home Service App With Admin Panel

Demandium - Multi Provider On Demand, Handyman, Home Service App With Admin Panel v2.5 Untouched

No permission to download
I have tried this before but didn't work.
Any other solutions or suggestions?
go to your admin domain folder and open .htaccess file and comment below code

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
# Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
# </IfModule>

when i open user app it shows internal server error. can you please share your whatsapp so i cant send you video
Lookup how ti enable php error logging for your particular web host or vps software, then it will show u what internal error is. also check ur main server error log for that dolmain the info might already be there. once u have that info only then can someone help u to resolve it. No magicians or psychics around here

• Love
Reactions: aw1dex
when i open user app it shows internal server error. can you please share your whatsapp so i cant send you video
Most common errors is too litlte memory, and other php settings, u need to increase max memory to 1gb at least inside ur php.ini or server panel settings for php

that and no write access on temporary/upload/cache folders, need to useusally change that to 755 at least

pls can any body help me
am having issue connecting user app/ web with my domain under BaseURl is not loading from my server but whenever I change it back to those url "https://demandium-admin.6amtech.com" it works fine and I don't know what the problem might be

that and no write access on temporary/upload/cache folders, need to useusally change that to 755 at least
share your AppConstant Code
Please Share a screen shot and the debug info
pls can any body help me
am having issue connecting user app/ web with my domain under BaseURl is not loading from my server but whenever I change it back to those url "https://demandium-admin.6amtech.com" it works fine and I don't know what the problem might be

pls can any body help me
have u tried to manually accessa ur api on ur domain / backend ? Try it from outside, like from postman, or a seperate server, and rule out firewall issues. increase php memory limit, gooogle how to enable remote requests to your restapi. probably security, again,,, please read above.!!!!@@!!!!. need logs dude... go to your server, in etc/var/logs/ doimain/ wherever it is... do you see an error or access log for your domain, open them, remove or rename any sensitive content, and post the last relevant messages if any here, thats only way can know what ur problem is for yourselff, let alone us knowing how to help u

have u tried to manually accessa ur api on ur domain / backend ? Try it from outside, like from postman, or a seperate server, and rule out firewall issues. increase php memory limit, gooogle how to enable remote requests to your restapi. probably security, again,,, please read above.!!!!@@!!!!. need logs dude... go to your server, in etc/var/logs/ doimain/ wherever it is... do you see an error or access log for your domain, open them, remove or rename any sensitive content, and post the last relevant messages if any here, thats only way can know what ur problem is for yourselff, let alone us knowing how to help u
i try running from postman it works it returns 200ok response on the apis but whenever I try it on user app is not working meanwhile it work perfectly on provider and serviceman app

Reactions: Loomy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock