• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Custom Instagram Feed Pro Developer

Custom Instagram Feed Pro Developer v6.4

No permission to download
Babak updated Custom Instagram Feed Pro Developer with a new update entry:

Instagram Feed Pro Developer v6.1.1

Download Instagram Feed Pro Developer v6.1.1 Nulled Free
= v6.1.1 =

* Tweak: Updated API requests for the tagged feeds to include timestamps for better sorting of tagged and mixed feeds that use tagged posts.
* Tweak: Deleting all platform data will also delete any connected sources.
* Fix: Fixed line breaks causing the caption character limit to be shorter than was indicated.
* Fix: Fixed posts missing in the customizer when using moderation mode under some circumstances.
* Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Instagram Feed Pro Developer v6.2

Download Instagram Feed Pro Developer v6.2 Nulled Free
= v6.2 =

* New: Added the ability to filter "Reels" posts in feeds. In addition to videos and photos you can now choose to show or hide Instagram "Reels" posts.
* Tweak: Toggling oEmbeds on and off on the oEmbeds admin page will clear oEmbed caches of failed oEmbeds due to an API error.
* Tweak: Added a workaround to retrieve missing images if none were returned by Instagram for a post.
* Fix: Fixed the incorrect CSS file being...

Hello there is a major problem with this plugin on admin the setting page is blank and the feed is no longer displayed in the public page. any help please

Instagram Feed Pro Developer v6.2.1

Download Instagram Feed Pro Developer v6.2.1 Nulled Free
= v6.2.1 =

* Tweak: Vue.js code is now loaded from a local file shipped with the plugin rather than an external CDN for use with the customizer in the admin area.
* Tweak: Reels posts and Video posts that don't play in the lightbox due to an expiring video file will instead use an iFrame to play the video.
* Fix: Fixed a message in the feed Gutenberg Block reporting a license was inactive when it was active and valid.
* Fix...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Instagram Feed Pro Developer v6.2.2

Download Instagram Feed Pro Developer v6.2.2 Nulled Free
= v6.2.2 =

* New: Added a setting to control the length of the caption that appears when hovering over a post separate from the length of the caption that appears beneath the post.
* Tweak: Changed how error notice emails are sent to use the default "from" address rather than a custom one to prevent issues with SMTP services.
* Fix: Several improvements were made to how the maximum text length feature is applied as well as...

AKSakallı updated Custom Instagram Feed Pro Developer with a new update entry:

Custom Instagram Feed Pro Developer v.6.2.3

= 6.2.3 =
* Tweak: Added a notice to help with creating a feed for our latest [Social Wall 2.0](https://smashballoon.com/pricing/all-access/?utm_source=plugin-pro&utm_campaign=sbi&utm_medium=readme&utm_content=Social+Wall+20) update.
* Fix: Fixed additional deprecation warning that would affect our Elementor integration.
* Fix: Fixed a CSS parsing error.

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I'm also getting the license inactive problem...

All Instagram Data has Been Removed:​

An account admin has deauthorized the Smash Balloon app used to power the Instagram Feed plugin. The page was not reconnected within the 7 day limit and all Instagram data was automatically deleted on your website due to Facebook data privacy rules.

To fix your feeds, reconnect all accounts that were in use on the Settings page.

There's anyway to 100% null this plugin?

Reactions: Nury
Babak submitted a new resource:

Instagram Feed Pro Developer - Download Free Instagram Feed Pro Developer Nulled Premium Plugin

Read more about this resource...
An Instagram plugin is a tool or software that allows you to integrate Instagram into your website, blog, or other online platform. Typically, an Instagram plugin will offer features like displaying Instagram feeds, adding social sharing buttons, embedding Instagram photos or videos, and more. By using an Instagram plugin, you can enhance the visual appeal and functionality of your website or platform, while also making it easier for users to engage with your brand on social media.

Please can you cancel the license of this plugin?
Every day I have to reconnect my Instagram account to make it work again.

licence.jpg

I acknowledge the inherent risks of using nulled plugins, as they are susceptible to attacks. However, after joining the Babia.to community, I discovered a secure environment where I can safely test and use nulled plugins and themes for WordPress. Unfortunately, in the past two weeks, after updating the Instrafeed Pro plugin, our Facebook accounts were compromised. Thankfully, we were able to recover them promptly. Upon conducting an investigation, we concluded that the common denominator among the affected accounts was this plugin. I kindly request the administrator to verify this matter personally. I deeply appreciate the secure resources provided to us throughout the years.

I acknowledge the inherent risks of using nulled plugins, as they are susceptible to attacks. However, after joining the Babia.to community, I discovered a secure environment where I can safely test and use nulled plugins and themes for WordPress. Unfortunately, in the past two weeks, after updating the Instrafeed Pro plugin, our Facebook accounts were compromised. Thankfully, we were able to recover them promptly. Upon conducting an investigation, we concluded that the common denominator among the affected accounts was this plugin. I kindly request the administrator to verify this matter personally. I deeply appreciate the secure resources provided to us throughout the years.
Thanks for sharing your experience about this plugin, but it is really impossible for admin to verify each plugin files before uploads as it takes a lot of efforts to do plugin updates.

Sometime users share plugins downloaded from other sites which results in such experience. I suggest checking the trusted uploader badge before downloading the files shared by users.

Reactions: Nury and lucifer636

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackx0rz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock