• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CSS Hero - Visual CSS Editor

CSS Hero - Visual CSS Editor v5.1.0

No permission to download
requesting activation before it can work, any solution please?
Null it by yourself ;)

By following these steps...easy peasy!

1. Download and unzip
2. open 'css-hero-main.php' in the editor
3. Replace the function wpcss_check_license(){} on line 543 with this code

PHP:
function wpcss_check_license(){
    $license= get_site_option('csshero-license');
    //if ($license !=FALSE && strlen($license)>10) return $license; else return FALSE;
    return TRUE;
}

I've done it with the previous version & worked for me! I'm sure it will work with this version too!

These credits to @jallandhrabhanu are shared in the second page:

Regards

Reactions: Truth
Null it by yourself ;)

1. Download and unzip

PHP:
    //if ($license !=FALSE && strlen($license)>10) return $license; else return FALSE;
    return TRUE;
}

I've done it with the previous version & worked for me! I'm sure it will work with this version too!

Regards
Thanks bro, much appreciated

Reactions: Lalo
If anyone is still facing the activation issue follow the steps below:
1. Download and unzip
2. open 'css-hero-main.php' in editor
Code:
    return TRUE;
}

It will work because it worked for me.
It's not working for me in the latest version. I get a Javascript popup alert saying invalid license code. And after I click OK, it just loads forever

v4.2 does indeed work alright. Thanks for confirming the issue.

For nothing, although naturally it does not have all the improvements
that v5 but yes, it works well

It must be due to a recent change in the license verification system

I don't think Kao shared the nulled version with that erorr present

Null it by yourself ;)

1. Download and unzip

PHP:
    return TRUE;
}

Regards
its not working bro.

For those who gets JavaScript alert Invalid License Code, just use previous patch (code as it mentioned in previous posts), and edit file: edit-page.php

Delete the whole line 179 where it starts with script HTML tag and it will work fine. Tested.

Edited and nulled edit-page.php and css-hero-main.php is in the attachment. (tested on 5.0.6 version)

Attachments

• css-hero.zip
    12.9 KB · Views: 13
For those who gets JavaScript alert Invalid License Code, just use previous patch (code as it mentioned in previous posts), and edit file: edit-page.php

Delete the whole line 179 where it starts with script HTML tag and it will work fine. Tested.

Edited and nulled edit-page.php and css-hero-main.php is in the attachment. (tested on 5.0.6 version)
activated properly but the plugin stuck on loading screen

the problem with this file wp-content/uploads/no-css-saved-yet.css/?ver=5.9 ... it doesn't load and has 404 error

@Null Masters , This plugin isn't nulled , It needs activation. Would you mind looking at it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manny59
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock