• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script 3.1.2

No permission to download
That is not true
If he gave me and babiato members a free license I could bring him 100s of sales in less than a month , his script is good and all but he’s just playing defensive … I wonder what his purpose replying to this thread serves? to discourage us? Lol

If he gave me and babiato members a free license I could bring him 100s of sales in less than a month , his script is good and all but he’s just playing defensive … I wonder what his purpose replying to this thread serves? to discourage us? Lol
I love deals. But free license ain’t one.

• Love
Reactions: whizline
Because…?
Lol, a lot could happen in the future even tomorrow, your server could no longer work and all services that requires your server will seize to stop working...
Thus cause users havoc on their respective platform. Making the platform independent, is surely something you should look into in the future.
Besides your script is not the only nulled script in the market, i feel like you should use your energy to get legit customers for your service, and stop wasting your tym with people who are nulling your script, if you have more customers, loke more than the nulled users you will definitely not care and only focus on updating bug fixes, no matter what you can never stop people from nulling a script and sharing...
No matter how strict you make things, people will always find a way, you self na naija guy so you know how e dey be
Just focus more on your actual customers bro and you business will thrive.

Reactions: whizline
Lol, a lot could happen in the future even tomorrow, your server could no longer work and all services that requires your server will seize to stop working...
Thus cause users havoc on their respective platform. Making the platform independent, is surely something you should look into in the future.
Besides your script is not the only nulled script in the market, i feel like you should use your energy to get legit customers for your service, and stop wasting your tym with people who are nulling your script, if you have more customers, loke more than the nulled users you will definitely not care and only focus on updating bug fixes, no matter what you can never stop people from nulling a script and sharing...
No matter how strict you make things, people will always find a way, you self na naija guy so you know how e dey be
Sharp response

Hey guys please help me with this error -

Error 503. Service Unavailable​

The server is temporarily unavailable. Please check back shortly. If this problem persists, please contact our Technical Support department.

when i allow ioncube_loader , so i cant add addons to the script - please help

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    29 KB · Views: 12
Does anyone know this error?

Symfony \ Component \ Routing \ Exception \ RouteNotFoundException
PHP 8.1.139.40.1
Route [user.loan.new] not defined.

this exactly what this fellow should do. Focus on the business side of this script and you will be ok. users here constitute only small percentage of your potential customers

Reactions: totaltechlord
pivotdan updated CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script with a new update entry:

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script fully nulled

Fully nulled

Change Log​

V3.0 : March 10, 2023

• [PATCH] Addon Installer exceptions
  • [Add] Optional Email Queue
  • General Security update

CredCrypto is a web HYIP investment and trading platform. Built with the laravel framework, CredCrypto features automated investment system with fixed and variable investment options, secure otp, crypto and bank withdrawal, manual...

Read the rest of this update entry...

pivotdan updated CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script with a new update entry:

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script fully nulled

Fully nulled

Change Log​

V3.0 : March 10, 2023

• [PATCH] Addon Installer exceptions
  • [Add] Optional Email Queue
  • General Security update

CredCrypto is a web HYIP investment and trading platform. Built with the laravel framework, CredCrypto features automated investment system with fixed and variable investment options, secure otp, crypto and bank withdrawal, manual...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Users are getting "419 page expired" when they register on the website instead of being directed to the dashboard or log in page.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock