• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Contabo VPS and Cloudflare domain

CloudHunter

Jan 3, 2021
Hello friends, i need your help with my hosting problem:
i buy vps from contabo and domain name from cloudflare, for hosting vps iam using directadmin panel to manage my server, for the vps name i use server.mycloudflaredomain.com, after the installation of directadmin my server working correctly and i can acces to it (cuz the revirse ip that i get from contabo),
for my problem:
i cant creat personal dns name in cloudflare domain only for premium plan, so when i need to add my subdomain server.mycloudflaredomain.com should i add only A record or ns record with contabo dns server name?
2 : in directadmin i have my default dns servername with ns1.server.cloudflaredomain.com and ns2.server.cloudflaredomain.com this is not a dns server, how can use ns1.mycloudflaredomain.com and ns2.mycloudflaredomain.com insted of the default dns servername, also we gona back to my question 1 i only need to create a record only or ns record i cant creat both?
3 : mycloudflare.com only to manage my vps that i will buy min 5 vps, i have domain name with mydomainname.host i will use this domain with whmcs to sell my hosting services, so i need my vps to use ns1.mydomainname.host for dns server when i creat new clinet with new domain not ns1.mycloudflaredomain.com?
see this dns config made me angry

Help Please

Hello friends, i need your help with my hosting problem:
i buy vps from contabo and domain name from cloudflare, for hosting vps iam using directadmin panel to manage my server, for the vps name i use server.mycloudflaredomain.com, after the installation of directadmin my server working correctly and i can acces to it (cuz the revirse ip that i get from contabo),
for my problem:
i cant creat personal dns name in cloudflare domain only for premium plan, so when i need to add my subdomain server.mycloudflaredomain.com should i add only A record or ns record with contabo dns server name?
2 : in directadmin i have my default dns servername with ns1.server.cloudflaredomain.com and ns2.server.cloudflaredomain.com this is not a dns server, how can use ns1.mycloudflaredomain.com and ns2.mycloudflaredomain.com insted of the default dns servername, also we gona back to my question 1 i only need to create a record only or ns record i cant creat both?
3 : mycloudflare.com only to manage my vps that i will buy min 5 vps, i have domain name with mydomainname.host i will use this domain with whmcs to sell my hosting services, so i need my vps to use ns1.mydomainname.host for dns server when i creat new clinet with new domain not ns1.mycloudflaredomain.com?
see this dns config made me angry

Help Please
i guess you using proxy dns please disable it and make it to DNS ONLY

• Love
Reactions: CloudHunter
after add cloudflare DNS to your domain name do this
from DNS sitting on cloudflare panel
point your domain/s to ur VPS IP

• Love
Reactions: CloudHunter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock