• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CloudArcade - HTML5 / Web Game Portal CMS

CloudArcade - HTML5 / Web Game Portal CMS v1.7.9

No permission to download
Works! But you probably using a non-nulled version or you are not copying all the code from the file. For me its work perfectly!
Work fine!...

I don't want to monetize gamepix, I know that adblock skips the ads counter... can I add an advertising blocker to the site?

How can I find nulled? can you help me? When adding a game from the admin panel, a purchase code warning appears

Aqui está o link com 2557 jogos no formato JSON da gamepix.com.
*Primeiro você deve registrar e ativar seu domínio em https://partners.gamepix.com adicionando o arquivo ads.txt no diretório raiz do seu site.
Então BAIXE este arquivo, abra-o, edite e substitua todo o ID XXXXX pelo seu ID gamepix.
Copie todo o conteúdo e cole-o em Add Game > JSON Importer > campo de dados JSON.

*eu uso o script cloudarcade nulled! Eu não testei esta importação para a versão não anulada.
Eu anulei isso para mim. Por favor, não me pergunte como anular este script!
thank you very much!

plz update to

v1.5.2​

thankyou kind people!

Thank will be kind,

if anyone has latest update ->

v1.5.2​

Release date: 18/12/2022

New​

Changes​

• Update jQuery to latest version (v3.6.2)

Fix​

• Failed login redirect to admin login
  • Ignore WEBP importing
  • URL Array
  • URL Redirect

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock