• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CiyaShop Native Android Application based on WooCommerce

CiyaShop Native Android Application based on WooCommerce 5.14

No permission to download
see the settings?

VERSION 5.6[29TH NOV 2021]​

- Fix View Seller Issue
- Fix Extra Space issue on header for some devices
When i click on any product the application log out

I deleted and reinstalled it several times, but when I open the product, both version 5.5 and 5.6 come out of the program.
Thank you for your help

hi
No one has an Android source without any problems. Send version 5.6. When you open the product, the program closes
Also, the final version above does not work well in the notification area
Please provide a complete and flawless source
tnx

Guys stop spamming!
This is not a support forum!
Read the documentation, it is freely available!
If you want some help, do you at least provide the error log? There are no psychics here!

Playstore is no longer allowing this application because of SDK30. I have submitted the update code 5.9. Waiting for @Babak to approve it.

mml updated CiyaShop Native Android Application based on WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CiyaShop Native Android Application based on WooCommerce 5.9 UnTouch

VERSION 5.9[9th Nov 2022]​

- Change compile and target sdkversion from 30 to 33 to support target version 12 or newer.
- Updated incompatible library with targeted sdk version(firebase libraries,glide,one signal)
- Added exported flag in “Andoridmanifest” file in activity services meta tag and broadcast reciever.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly
When i click on any product the application log out

I deleted and reinstalled it several times, but when I open the product, both version 5.5 and 5.6 come out of the program.
Thank you for your help
same problem
can you help me how to solve that
thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock