• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion Addon Budle Pack

ChatPion Addon Bundle Pack updated till 26.09.2022

No permission to download

SHELL-NULL

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2022
Null Active
memomohannad submitted a new resource:

ChatPion addon budle pack - all add-one for chatpion nulled

in the video i explained how to activate nulled plugins
if you have a problem PM me and will answer and help you installing and setup the script and all plugins
passward for the zip files is :
Code:
babia.to

Comment Reply Enhancers Add-on$69.00
Messenger Bot Enhancers$69.00
Messenger Bot Connectivity$55.00
WC Abandoned Cart Recovery

Read more about this resource...

any one has this add-ons forchatpion :
Visual Flow Builder Insight
so i can null it and added to the collection in the zip file ?

Reactions: tgtareq
any one has this add-ons forchatpion :
Visual Flow Builder Insight
so i can null it and added to the collection in the zip file ?
I have it

Attachments

• flow-builder-visual-drag-drop-facebook-chatbot-builder-xerochat-add-on.zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Love
Reactions: SHELL-NULL
for any help, please post your REQ here , not in PM , so all members will see the problems and how to solve it
thanks
I just wanted to say I love your message and your signature text. I feel emotional reading it.

We do what we can - Let's help each other in this strange time of life - You're definitely right about this strange time we are in. I hope to use your post/resources soon.

By the way is Chatpion the same as XeroChat? I remember Xerochat years back on CC.

Thank you for sharing.

I just wanted to say I love your message and your signature text. I feel emotional reading it.

We do what we can - Let's help each other in this strange time of life - You're definitely right about this strange time we are in. I hope to use your post/resources soon.

By the way is Chatpion the same as XeroChat? I remember Xerochat years back on CC.

Thank you for sharing.
thanks a lot for your kind words :)
is Chatpion the same as XeroChat? I remember Xerochat years back on CC.
yeh they are the same, but the Developer Team change the name to chatpion from Xerochat

Please don't take it the wrong way - Has anyone's facebook or other SM accounts been blocked using the file(s)?
yeh, a lot of clients has been blocked, due to the wrong use and spam messages .... etc
but if you asking that people blocked because they used nulled script , i got to say NO , a lot of my friends are using nulled script in their companies :)

Sem título.png

Hi,
Does anyone know how to resolve this error? the Google My Bussines add-on is not showing the icon.

yeh, a lot of clients has been blocked, due to the wrong use and spam messages .... etc
but if you asking that people blocked because they used nulled script , i got to say NO , a lot of my friends are using nulled script in their companies :)

Oh okay. Thank you for responding. I was actually thinking of the latter - that is, not getting blocked from using nulled script. Thank you on the heads up about spamming messages but which way can one use the script in a wrong (so that we don't do the wrong thing).

Oh yeah! Since we are on the subject of spamming, any idea how to "spam" safely (maybe with Whatsapp) - basically, best way to get one's message out in a fast and large number? I'm sorry for the lengthy message and questions. :(

Thank you.

about spamming messages but which way can one use the script in a wrong (so that we don't do the wrong thing).
as i know for now :
1- a lot of links to many people per/day ( you can send links for those people and not get banned via buttons )
2- more than once the script owner ( or the client ) send from one page ( for example : i have a page called {babiato} and via this page i sent for 4000 page's bot subscribers 2 times per/day and daily ) so that you will get banned ,try to be most kind with customers and not to send for them a lot of messages about your products more than once
3- page like the comment : in the automation comments there is an option to like the comment ,so if you have more than 1000 comments at narrow period of time, then you will get banned :)

Reactions: jersonflorez
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock