• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cash King: Android Earning App with Admin Panel

Cash King: Android Earning App with Admin Panel Version 8.0 ( October 30, 2023 )

No permission to download
Can you please share the Untouched file of version 2.0. its very need and will try to fix it also
you don't understand what im saying, like i said you don't need the v2.0, because theres nothing new on 2.0 they only added new ad networks and if i share the file here, the leechers will benefit on it, sorry,

like i said, you still can't login on v2.0

you don't understand what im saying, like i said you don't need the v2.0, because theres nothing new on 2.0 they only added new ad networks and if i share the file here, the leechers will benefit on it, sorry,

Can you share v2.0 personally? Can you pm me the link?

it is easy to by pass v2, the same way like v1.
the problem on v2 is so strange, the google and facebook cannot login on v2 with notification "something gone wrong" on app release.

it is easy to by pass v2, the same way like v1.
the problem on v2 is so strange, the google and facebook cannot login on v2 with notification "something gone wrong" on app release.
it's ironic that some users here want to hand them all the things and solution on a silver platter
i test the app at first the google login is not working because if you don't configure the google login and especially the fb login it will really not work, so why don't you figure it out and don't say to me that its easy to say because i figure it out what went wrong on why the google login is not working, like i said i generated release apk and its working both fb and google login

by the way the instruction/tutorial that was in the documentation that says how to setup google login is incomplete, its shortcut, so figure it out, you have resources thats why the internet have all the answer you just don't be lazy, i don't want to share anything here because of the leechers and some f****ing users that dont give credit on babiato and they selling it

I got sha1 codes in app and added sha1 codes to google login in Firebase. I added the new google.json file to the application. What can I do new? All steps added correctly but not working. I've been trying to solve google login for 1 month.

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

it's ironic that some users here want to hand them all the things and solution on a silver platter
i test the app at first the google login is not working because if you don't configure the google login and especially the fb login it will really not work, so why don't you figure it out and don't say to me that its easy to say because i figure it out what went wrong on why the google login is not working, like i said i generated release apk and its working both fb and google login

by the way the instruction/tutorial that was in the documentation that says how to setup google login is incomplete, its shortcut, so figure it out, you have resources thats why the internet have all the answer you just don't be lazy, i don't want to share anything here because of the leechers and some f****ing users that dont give credit on babiato and they selling it
ez ez, I'm not asking a question to you.

I got sha1 codes in app and added sha1 codes to google login in Firebase. I added the new google.json file to the application. What can I do new? All steps added correctly but not working. I've been trying to solve google login for 1 month.

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi
all of this step is right.
but the problem is in the code.
fb login is not working even if the fb app is live and the credential is added on the code.

ez ez, I'm not asking a question to you.
😂im chill here dude, dont be defensive, im just saying what i did, this is a free forum dude anyone can reply on anybody i dont think if theres any restriction on posting a reply, dont worry i wont reply to you anymore

NulledMaster updated Cash King: Android Earning App with Admin Panel with a new update entry:

Version 3.0

* Scratch card added
* Install applications added
* Website visit & earn added
* Daily video watch limit added
* Extra spin chance added
* Daily extra spin chance limit added
* Normal login and signup added
* Added Scratch card points add/manage from admin panel
* Added daily Scratch card limit
* Added select rewarded ad for extra spin chance
* Now the game url will not show in app
* Fixed Adcolony points...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock