• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cannamed - Cannabis & Marijuana WordPress

Cannamed - Cannabis & Marijuana WordPress v1.0.7

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Cannamed - Cannabis & Marijuana WordPress - Download Cannamed - Cannabis & Marijuana WordPress Nulled Free ThemeForest 26582173

01_intro.__large_preview.jpg
Download Cannamed - Cannabis & Marijuana WordPress Nulled Free ThemeForest 26582173
Cannamed is a premium WordPress theme for Cannabis, Marijuana, Medical Marijuana, and Marijuana shop. Cannamed features with many essential tools such as 1-click demo importing, color pickers, powerful GoodLayers Page Builder,

Cannamed comes with the 3rd version of the super powerful & customizable framework by GoodLayers. We have developed our theme’s core, gathered...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Cannamed - Cannabis & Marijuana WordPress with a new update entry:

Cannamed Theme v1.0.5

Download Cannamed v1.0.5 - Cannabis & Marijuana WordPress Nulled Free
==v1.0.5== 14/04/2021

fix woocommerce cart refresh
– js/script-core.js

add facebook access token to get share count
– single.php
– include/option/general.php

Rev slider 6.4.6
goodlayers core 1.8.1
goodlayers core portfolio 1.3.5
goodlayers core personnel 1.2.8

GoodLayers Core plugin, view changelog here : https://support.goodlayers.com/document/changelog-goodlayers-core-plugin/

GoodLayers Portfolio...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Cannamed - Cannabis & Marijuana WordPress with a new update entry:

Cannamed Theme v1.0.6

Download Cannamed v1.0.6 - Cannabis & Marijuana WordPress Nulled Free
==v1.0.6== 02/08/2021

* Purchase code verification will be required since this version. You will still be able to use the theme without registration but you will NOT be able to update the core features and the slider. To ensure that you website works smoothly with latest WordPress version and to get latest security improvements, please register your website.

WP5.8 – new widget compatibility
GoodLayers Core plugin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: xaos
I couldn't install the demo version, very strange... In general, I'm thinking about creating my own little online store with plants including marijuana. This theme would be relevant to me. Right now all my plants are in the growth stage in the best indoor grow tent, but over time I certainly plan to expand the greenhouse. Depending on how things go. I used to think it only made sense to start a greenhouse business in the southern parts of our country, but with today's technology you can get good results even living in northern states.

Last edited:
IF modulator have time
update to new version please
Last Update9 February 2022

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock