• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.81

No permission to download
Babak updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.0.5

Download BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.0.5 Nulled Free
= v2.0.5 =

* Theme Options - Handled maintenance mode shows blank screen issue for administrator
* Theme Options - Small improvement for widgets to allow Footer 6th Column sidebar
* Styling - Handled a bunch of important styling issues for Theme 2.0 updates
* Menus - Handled custom icons not working issue for different display locations
* Forums - Handled Forum discussion tag getting deleted issue on reply update
* Forums -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.0.6

Download BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.0.6 Nulled Free
= v2.0.6 =

* Styling - Handled a bunch of styling issues for Theme 2.0 updates
* Styling - Handled Cover block not showing full-width option issue
* Menus - Handled Menu mobile view dropdown issue for active menu items
* Forums - Small improvement to not create multiple discussions on double click
* Core - Updated styling for toolbars and pickers across all content types editor
* Core - Small improvement to show 'Sell all' for 'BB...

I use it on two sites. No problems at all.
im using it on multiple sites too, it works yea, but there are little bugs in components like
1. sometime after updating a post, the updat ebutton stop working, you need to refresh the page to be able to update again
2. notificatoin sometime works sometime doesnt
3. some frontend components like social group, private message, etc stops randomly and need a refresh
4. i can keep going, all the little things

im not complaining, im just wondering if those happen in paid version or only in nulled.

Reactions: dabighomie
1660328138640.png

Hello friends, I am trying to enter the theme options and it redirects me to this page, it is as if I did not get the link.

does anyone know about this error?

Hello, Could anyone please guide me on why the media (photo) uploaded in the activity is not display the actual photo but shows the photo title text?

I'm in Linux Apache shared hosting. And I also, disable the Symbolic Link in BuddyBoss Settings. Also, I use Wordfence and WP-hide. (This is WordPress Network).

Thanks.

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.0.8

Download BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.0.8 Nulled Free
= v2.0.8 =

* Forums - Handled [ld-profile] shortcode expand/collapse not working issue
* Forums - Handled Forum activity widget 'View discussion' button UI issue
* Activity - Improved link preview and embeds layout and styling
* Core - Small improvements to plugin updates logic by reducing the number of requests to check updates
* Elementor - Handled maintenance mode not working issue for non-logged-in users
* Compatibility -...

I have a problem with the media, every 2 days have passed since I uploaded a photo. must have been deleted, the media went blank, has anyone experienced the same thing, and is there a workaround for this?

Hello, Could anyone please guide me on why the media (photo) uploaded in the activity is not display the actual photo but shows the photo title text?

I'm in Linux Apache shared hosting. And I also, disable the Symbolic Link in BuddyBoss Settings. Also, I use Wordfence and WP-hide. (This is WordPress Network).

Thanks.
This is solved, actually, I installed this on a subdomain with no security plugins and no Multisite, and it works fine, Thank You.

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.0.9

Download BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.0.9 Nulled Free
= v2.0.9 =

* Groups - Handled group directory minor heading UI issue in the responsive view
* Registration - Small improvement to tab structure to allow switching between fields in the meaningful order
* Forums - Handled discussion reply notification issue not taking to relevant pagination and also not scrolling to the reply
* Core - Icon Pack updated with latest icons
* LearnDash - Handled RTL UI issues for courses directory and...

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.1.0

Download BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.1.0 Nulled Free
= v2.1.0 =

* Menus - Handled custom font not getting applied issue to sub-menus
* Groups - Handled styling issue for group invites members pagination
* Core - Icon Pack updated with latest icons
* Core - Code refactoring by using transients to optimize the check updates logic for the theme
* Core - Handled 404 page SVG image not compatible with all browsers issue
* LearnDash - Handled sidebar toggle issue whenever going to the...

Reactions: olibuoil
Reactions: pcintav and maumaju
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock