• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bimber - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme By BringThePixel

Bimber - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme By BringThePixel v9.2.5

No permission to download
Babak updated Bimber - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Bimber v7.4.3

Download Bimber v7.4.3 - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme Free Nulled
VERSION 7.4.3 – minor update – 26 September 2019

# NEW - Snax: Social Login, use user social profile picture as avatar
# NEW - Snax: Social Login, possibility to change template in locations (popup, register page)

# Improved - bbPress: breadcrumbs navigation is visible on forum subpages
# Improved - Snax: Social Login, error message popup

# Fixed - G1 Socials: Instagram misaligned images
# Fixed - Twitter share
#...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok thanks as well can you share the process how to update the existing theme with the new version ? Because everytime am uninstalling the old theme and reinstall the new version

Ok thanks as well can you share the process how to update the existing theme with the new version ? Because everytime am uninstalling the old theme and reinstall the new version
just upload zip file (only theme) and extract via ftp or cpanel

It didn't work because there was not any similar line. I tried to copy and pasted the code on 1537 line but site shut offed. Then I downloaded theme.php file you shared here and it word and I went to install the plugins but finally I got another error. look at the error. 20751
maybe lines changed let me check bro give 10min

Reactions: manjeet036
line changed
go to bimber\includes\
Open theme.php
find this code in line 1748:
PHP:
function bimber_is_theme_registered() {
after this code just add this code:
Code:
return true;
you can install plugins and demos
enjoy

line changed
go to bimber\includes\
Open theme.php
PHP:
Code:
return true;
enjoy
getting same error. I have to re-install the Wordpress and start it again because I think I removed few files accidentally.
Thanks & Regards for your efforts bro. Have a good night for today. Talk to you later on it.

and yeah a had an issue with Bimber. Bimber theme auto-posting it's own. How I can stop it please help me in it.

getting same error. I have to re-install the Wordpress and start it again because I think I removed few files accidentally.
Thanks & Regards for your efforts bro. Have a good night for today. Talk to you later on it.

and yeah a had an issue with Bimber. Bimber theme auto-posting it's own. How I can stop it please help me in it.
your welcome bro
i test it and work good installing plugin and demos
yoy dont need acrive theme just and return true and save it

line changed
go to bimber\includes\
Open theme.php
PHP:
Code:
return true;
enjoy

I did it.. but same error I am getting.

just upload zip file (only theme) and extract via ftp or cpanel
Ok bro but before extracting we need to remove older files? Means older version ! Let me know if any..

As well say me where need to upload the files directly on cpanel or WordPress ?

go here: bimber/includes/theme.php
find this code on line 1537:
PHP:
    $is_registered = get_transient( 'bimber_theme_registered' );

// Verified, access granted.
    if ( $is_registered ) {
        return true;
    }
after this code add this code:
PHP:
return true;
Refresh Page and ready to go :)
Proof:

You are awesome. Thanks a lot!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock