• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Billing Book - Advanced POS, Inventory, Accounting, Warehouse, Multi Users, GST Ready

Billing Book - Advanced POS, Inventory, Accounting, Warehouse, Multi Users, GST Ready v.3.1 Nulled

No permission to download
@MEHEDI15 as you have bought the item can u please raise an support ticket to the author to correct an sereous issue?

GSTR 1 another issue: your system GSTR 1 report is not calculating different tax % amounts in an invoice separately…. its only calculating single tax .... if i had one item with 18 gst, another item with 24% gst. and i make an invoice with both of this items, then in GSTR 1 form this should show as 2 separate rows with same invoice number…. but system is adding both and showing as single row with tax % of 1st item only…

how can the filing person know about the other missed tax %?

Reactions: macholx
@MEHEDI15 as you have bought the item can u please raise an support ticket to the author to correct an sereous issue?

GSTR 1 another issue: your system GSTR 1 report is not calculating different tax % amounts in an invoice separately…. its only calculating single tax .... if i had one item with 18 gst, another item with 24% gst. and i make an invoice with both of this items, then in GSTR 1 form this should show as 2 separate rows with same invoice number…. but system is adding both and showing as single row with tax % of 1st item only…

OK

You don't need an account. You seem comment about the demo not working. They'll fix the app.

Just say: "Hi Dev, great app! I tried the demo but the taxes had a bug. Is the main script also buggy? It shows only one but calculates total as both taxes instead of tax 1 $ and tax 2 $."

DATABASE & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Before continuing, switch back to the file manager tab and refresh. Look for any "error_log" files. If not present then just continue, else investigate log / cpanel error log.

I recommend setting up an automated DB backup script that an keep multiple backups, in the event of data loss, accident, hacking, etc.

Good luck and say thanks to the uploader and Babai... Babota... Babiato! 😄
- Flipmode!

Some users ask me for the database. I don't know what to do.

MEHEDI15 updated Billing Book - Advanced POS, Inventory, Accounting, Warehouse, Multi Users, GST Ready with a new update entry:

Billing Book -Advanced POS, Inventory, Accounting, Warehouse, Multi Users, GST Ready

Password:
1. NEW: GST Number verification link added in customer master entry.
2. FIXED: Stock Transfer Report.
3. FIXED: POS - After saving the invoice, customer names not showing.
4. FIXED: GSTR-1 & GSTR-2 Reports updated.
5. FIXED: GST Invoice - Unit Price issue.
6. FIXED: Item code generation issue while adding item through Pop up model.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: winhub123
Please update
Current Version v3.1 was released on May 21, 2023
Update log: Version 3.1

Please update
Current Version v3.1 was released on May 21, 2023
Update log: Version 3.1
This is an updated version. v.3.1

Reactions: oncsales

@MEHEDI15 Dear friend, you have restricted this resource with a requirement of uploading 5 resources. What happens to them, who need this resource badly but cannot upload resources due to financial problem? As an example, I am a very very small website developer from a country where 39USD is big money. If you see in Envato or CodeCanyon, every good WordPress theme is above 50USD and it is not possible for developers like me to buy them. For which, I depend on Babiato and cannot upload any resource here. Only one resource I uploaded that was also a FREE resource which I have deleted after receiving some backlash. But I need this script and I found that you are a 'TRUSTED UPLOADER' here and you have purchased this by yourself. So the resource is legitimate and I can count on you. So, my friend, will I be DEPRIVED from having this resource?​

Last edited:

@MEHEDI15 Dear friend, you have restricted this resource with a requirement of uploading 5 resources. What happens to them, who need this resource badly but cannot upload resources due to financial problem? As an example, I am a very very small website developer from a country where 39USD is big money. If you see in Envato or CodeCanyon, every good WordPress theme is above 50USD and it is not possible for developers like me to buy them. For which, I depend on Babiato and cannot upload any resource here. Only one resource I uploaded that was also a FREE resource which I have deleted after receiving some backlash. But I need this script and I found that you are a 'TRUSTED UPLOADER' here and you have purchased this by yourself. So the resource is legitimate and I can count on you. So, my friend, will I be DEPRIVED from having this resource?​

This has restricted this resource with the requirement to upload 5 resources because many other websites download from here and sell it there.

Reactions: DarKMaSk
I have a problem. When exporting data as pdf, the Arabic language appears in the form of symbols, as in the picture. Does anyone know a solution to the problem?
1687625983157.png

I have a problem. When exporting data as pdf, the Arabic language appears in the form of symbols, as in the picture. Does anyone know a solution to the problem?
1687625983157.png
Do you have Arabic font installed in your PC?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock