• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News 2.6.7

No permission to download
New version (2.7.0.7) available for Bicrypto!

NOTES

• improved dashboard symbols icons
  • improved platform manager
  • roles and permissions pages translation patch

• improved market info UI/UX before data loaded
  • improved markets to table cron to not reenable the current markets and only add new markets
  • added API docs link to API management on the user and admin side
  • enabled resubmitting KYC in
  • improved KYC checkpoints styling
  • improved API checkpoints styling on the user and admin side
  • added the full date of the transaction in the wallet transaction details table
  • patched binary trading ordering where it doesn't reload orders history after the order is completed
  • patched page title does not change to default after the user visits the trading page
  • patched wallet transactions date on the admin side shows all in 1 date

• added support to change sidebar/navbar/footer/dashboard colors from platform manager in dark/light mode
  • enabled BitGet Provider in list of providers

New version (2.7.0.7) available for Bicrypto!

NOTES

• improved dashboard symbols icons
  • improved platform manager
  • roles and permissions pages translation patch

• improved market info UI/UX before data loaded
  • improved markets to table cron to not reenable the current markets and only add new markets
  • added API docs link to API management on the user and admin side
  • enabled resubmitting KYC in
  • improved KYC checkpoints styling
  • improved API checkpoints styling on the user and admin side
  • added the full date of the transaction in the wallet transaction details table
  • patched binary trading ordering where it doesn't reload orders history after the order is completed
  • patched page title does not change to default after the user visits the trading page
  • patched wallet transactions date on the admin side shows all in 1 date

• added support to change sidebar/navbar/footer/dashboard colors from platform manager in dark/light mode
  • enabled BitGet Provider in list of providers
do you have it?

Good day Sir's and my honorable leaders, I am Moses From Nigeria, a full stack Developer. Pls I have been trying to follow up the thread and it worked Thanks, but I have a problem, when i click on the binary trading dashboard it blank same for the practice too, then the main dashboard is blank, please I need your help on it, I believe I am doing something wrong. Thank You

Hey Moses, You have to go to admin panel -> system -> providers. In providers at least one connection to exchange should be successful. connect your Kucoin or binance or coinbase account and try again.

hi guys this is nulled one and all the add-ons are already installed.

I don't really have the time to do a video but I can explain in detail how I run this

1. copied all the files to server.
2. created an empty database and imported sql file to that database.
3. updated the database details in the .env
4. ran the following commands

composer install
composer update
yarn install
yarn upgrade

5. finally ran "php artisan serve" to run the application
Need purchase code

if need contact telegram @ndbuild i will install it for you, it's really simple with his instructions. And I will help for free, as long as you have a vps

Please how can I setup my personal wallet address instead of the numerous wallet address that
comes with the platform. I want to setup only 2 types of wallet and input the particular wallet address my self.

has anyone done this before?
Did you find the solution to this mate?

New version (2.7.0.8) available for Bicrypto!

For those who don't use Kucoin provider:

• go to admin > system > providers > markets of your provider > delete all > back > refresh button (to refresh markets)

NOTES:

• added support to Bitget currencies
  • improved currencies table styling on the admin side
  • patched markets tickers
  • added support to Bitget order book, market info, trades
  • added support to Bitget charting
  • auto hide memo on withdraw modal in wallets page if not needed
  • added placeholder to withdraw modal amount for minimum withdrawal the amount
  • added support to Bitget wallet generation, deposit, withdraw, transfer
  • improved orders rendering
  • improved orders refreshing after orders placed
  • heavily improved order book loading
  • heavily improved websockets connections and data processing
  • improved wallets fetching in the trading page
  • improved code quality of trading files
  • improved futures providers' table
  • added minification to markets and futures JSON files crons
  • improved markets to read from JSON instead of SDK
  • improved trading page to read market from markets JSON instead of SDK call
  • improved store to cache to local storage on the first load

New version (2.7.1.3) available for Bicrypto!

Notes:

• A minor patch to trading
  • A minor patch to the wallet page
  • A minor patch to platform settings
  • A minor patch to some VPSs shows trading wallet is not found

New version (2.7.1.6) available for Bicrypto!

Notes:
  • A minor patch to trading
  • A minor patch to the wallet page
  • A minor patch to platform settings
  • A minor patch to some VPSs shows trading wallet is not found
  • A minor patch to third-party currencies
  • A minor patch to transfer from funding to trading wallets
  • added admin notification on transfer to trading wallets as it goes to pending status for approval

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock