• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News 2.6.7

No permission to download
Report to me if you find @sessizbyu selling you a script in PM.
If I find any member purchasing any script from him in either case, then he will be banned but that member's account will also be banned for sure. .

Please use the Group Buy section to post the group buy rather than begging someone for the script.
He selling in whatsapp he already sold in 4 people. He dont want to share his nulled bicrypto so that people gonna buy from him.

Ban that guy.

He selling in whatsapp he already sold in 4 people. He dont want to share his nulled bicrypto so that people gonna buy from him.

Ban that guy.
The moderator also talked to my customer I sold to and learned that everything was smooth and fair :)
I sold it, but my customer was satisfied and I was banned for 1 week, I was punished :) now you support a scammer, I'm sure you will get banned :)

You are foolish kid! You didnt advertise your demo but you are selling outside of babaito!

After you getting all addons here and bicrypto file u didnt even shared it.

And people contacting u and u giving whatsapp and u guys contacting outside of Babaito.

The moderator also talked to my customer I sold to and learned that everything was smooth and fair :)
I sold it, but my customer was satisfied and I was banned for 1 week, I was punished :) now you support a scammer, I'm sure you will get banned :)
You still selling it outside babaito.

You still selling it outside babaito.
I don't sell on babiato :) yes I sell to other people. (to people other than babiato members) This has nothing to do with babiato, why does it concern you if I call that child a child? Is it because you have a multi account 😂😂 the administration will ban you don't worry

@
I don't sell on babiato :) yes I sell to other people. (to people other than babiato members) This has nothing to do with babiato, why does it concern you if I call that child a child? Is it because you have a multi account 😂😂 the administration will ban you don't worry
Shut the fu** up man. That man is legit and u have client in whatsapp. Man i know you are jelous with that man with complete addons including ecosystem. That is business you want to get rid that guy so u will get all client here.

I know you are using licensebox to bypass the bicrypto with .lic installed on it. You took the bicypto here and u didnt even share it? For what? For business fu** off man get a life mofo.

U dont want let that guy advertise here and yet u dont want to share your bicrypto. Stupid gipsy get lost man.

@

Shut the fu** up man. That man is legit and u have client in whatsapp. Man i know you are jelous with that man with complete addons including ecosystem. That is business you want to get rid that guy so u will get all client here.

I know you are using licensebox to bypass the bicrypto with .lic installed on it. You took the bicypto here and u didnt even share it? For what? For business fu** off man get a life mofo.
ahahahhah, i already own the bicrypto Ecosystem and all the addons 😂😂 why do you have a tail? Is it because you are him or because you have dozens of Multi accounts 😂😂 I will sell here already courtesy of the moderators.
You will get a perm ban for swearing :) @Babak @Deepansh

You are one of this guy! Trying to null and show off so people will buy from you guys

Attachments

• EFE38949-17D0-418A-A3E3-BC3035E56D61.png
    EFE38949-17D0-418A-A3E3-BC3035E56D61.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 95
You are one of this guy! Trying to null and show off so people will buy from you guys
this is my only account 😂
- you called me a scammer and made me look bad to many people
- you have dozens of multi accounts
- you swear and insult
- you are a scammer
- you are advertising
I hope the admin takes this into consideration.
Edited - no personal info

- you swear and insult
- you are a scammer
- you are advertising
“you are one of them” i didnt say that is your account man do u even read? Learn to read man

- you swear and insult
- you are a scammer
- you are advertising
Proof that i am scammer do u even proof man?

Please accept my apologies. I forgot to unlock this thread. Discussions about bicrypto are open again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock