• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
Friends, there are questions! why when I create a Landing page and make blocks, the site stops showing the lower blocks on the 7th block! he just deletes them! it seems that there is some limit?

A new version of BeTheme
27.0.9 has been released. Please update.
Perhaps someone has an untouched version?

Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v27.0.9

Download BeTheme v27.0.9 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v27.0.9 – June 14th, 2023

* Added: Query Loops - Category select - Multiselect field to include or exclude categories

* Added: Popup builder - Option to open popup on any link click (class="open-mfn-popup" data-mfnpopup="#mfn-popup-template-XXX")
* Added: Popup builder - Popup ID - Copy to clipboard
* Added: Popup builder - Page content jumps on popup opening

* Fixed: BeBuilder - Dynamic data - Tag does...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz
Please visit website https://prashantkamble.com
if i change theme its working and if reinstall BeTheme its working 2-3 days and again showing same re captcha
Your website is infected
install wordfence and run imunify360 from your cPanel if you have it.
and always scan the themes and plugins before installing them. and only download from trusted sources such as babia.to

Attachments

• 16869221736456372892437685974162.jpg
    24.8 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Please visit website https://prashantkamble.com
if i change theme its working and if reinstall BeTheme its working 2-3 days and again showing same re captcha

Your website has apparently been hacked. Follow the steps provided by @GuestofHonor.

The ideal would be to reinstall Wordpress and all plugins. One of the plugins must be infected.

Betheme, did you download it here at Babiato? Here the codes are 100% clean.

Reactions: Nury
Your website is infected
and always scan the themes and plugins before installing them. and only download from trusted sources such as babia.to
Your website is infected
Thanks bro

Reactions: GuestofHonor
Betheme 27.0.9 - Nulled
downloaded and installed, all green ticks on status, went to tools deleted histroy, running php 8.1, and getting stuck on download package, any thoughts
eror message is, an error occurred while processing, please check HXR in JS console

in the console it says : system error:net ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
screenshot-piousconsultancy.com-2023.06.17-15_30_10.png

Last edited:
downloaded and installed, all green ticks on status, went to tools deleted histroy, running php 8.1, and getting stuck on download package, any thoughts
eror message is, an error occurred while processing, please check HXR in JS console

in the console it says : system error:net ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
screenshot-piousconsultancy.com-2023.06.17-15_30_10.png
This problem has been discussed more than once.
Read the previous comments.

anyone has same problem with me when i try to install prebuild website i got this notification "An error occurred while processing, please check XHR in the JS console for more information." anyone solve this problem?

anyone has same problem with me when i try to install prebuild website i got this notification "An error occurred while processing, please check XHR in the JS console for more information." anyone solve this problem?
1. Check The system status.
--------------------------------------------
Insert this code at the very beginning
of the file .htaccess
to your website on hosting.
File path: .../public_html/htaccess
--------------------------------------
php_value max_execution_time 600
php_value memory_limit 1024M
php_value post_max_size 256M
php_value upload_max_filesize 256M
php_value max_input_vars 5000
--------------------------------------
This is for normal downloading and updating of BeTheme
and plugins.
After inserting the code, check the BeTheme Settings -
The state of the system.
There should be green checkmarks everywhere.
---------------------------------------------------
2. When installing the Demo theme, do not use the reset button, otherwise not all the Demos will be installed.
Click the blue button - Skip (skip) then the Demo theme will rise completely.

Reactions: Thesoftwarepimp
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock