• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeDrive - File Sharing and Cloud Storage

BeDrive - File Sharing and Cloud Storage v3.1.3

No permission to download
Didnt work. This must be a bug with 2.2.6
I did a fresh install of 2.2.6 and folders are gone after an upload and a refresh of the page
Tested this in a fresh install of 2.2.5 and it did not happen
I found that in 2.2.6, if a folder is uploaded the ownerId in the database will be 0. So when you refresh the page, the folder is gone. This doesn't happen in 2.2.5. If I change the ownerid to my account, the uploaded folder will show up

And this YouTube videos are not specific, have tried to watch them too.

I tried to work with the env file on then i deleted it and tried to work without>>https://prnt.sc/1sz275z both of them none gives me /install url
You could modify the index.php file at the root of the website to navigate to the install endpoint.
You can add

header("Location: public");
die();

on the line after

<?php

this will force it to go to the install endpoint. After the install you will need to remove what you added

Reactions: edukaris
You could modify the index.php file at the root of the website to navigate to the install endpoint.
You can add

header("Location: public");
die();

on the line after

<?php

this will force it to go to the install endpoint. After the install you will need to remove what you added
With the env file on or deleted?

There is folder named 'install_files' which should be end 'install_files/install.php how did you guys install it?

I also had nothing but problems with this update. I tried to first update my site, then tried a fresh install. seems to be more problems than its worth

Here is one that is working with no problems, Can be updated the current website or fresh install no problems

Do you have any issues with uploading a folder? When I check the database, the owner_id column is always 0 for the folder. Im going to try and debug to see why its not getting set

I just tried and it works with no problems. I just drag and drop a folder and it had folders inside the folder
Thats really strange. Ive tested it from both a fresh install and an upgrade
this is what my db looks like when I upload a folder. Ull notice that the owner_id is 0 so when you refresh the page after uploading it, it wont show up because it doesn't think my account (value of 1) is the owner

Thats really strange. Ive tested it from both a fresh install and an upgrade
this is what my db looks like when I upload a folder. Ull notice that the owner_id is 0 so when you refresh the page after uploading it, it wont show up because it doesn't think my account (value of 1) is the owner

you are right!! after refreshing it was gone :-(... all the files are still under recent but that is no good

you are right!! after refreshing it was gone :-(
okay so im not going crazy lol. So if you check your database ull see the file_entries table, the owner_id for the folder is 0. Ill let you know if I find a fix for this. And ill post it here

Reactions: BigRed
Havent gotten much time to debug. But I also noticed another issue with just version 2.2.6. Really large single files fail to upload. Seems to work just fine in 2.2.5

Hi everyone, I installed a fresh version of bedrive 2.2.6 and at all everything is working great.

But when I try to upload a file, it load normal but when is about 1 second it show me an error but when I refresh the page the file is there the upload did.

Error:

When I refresh the page tha file is there: https://prnt.sc/1tiy1ik

did anyone have the same problem?

Im using wasabi s3.

thank all

Hi everyone, I installed a fresh version of bedrive 2.2.6 and at all everything is working great.

But when I try to upload a file, it load normal but when is about 1 second it show me an error but when I refresh the page the file is there the upload did.

Error:

When I refresh the page tha file is there: https://prnt.sc/1tiy1ik

did anyone have the same problem?

Im using wasabi s3.

thank all
How big is the file?

Ive found that large files don't work with 2.2.6 but they do work with 2.2.5. Id recommend everyone using 2.2.5 because its the most stable

How big is the file?

Ive found that large files don't work with 2.2.6 but they do work with 2.2.5. Id recommend everyone using 2.2.5 because its the most stable
Hi, I installed the version2.2.5 and im get exactly the same problem.

Upload fail ate 1second left: https://prnt.sc/1tlayeg

when refresh the page the fileis ok there: https://prnt.sc/1tlb21k

do you know if have a way to see a log with error?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock