• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Axtra | Digital Agency Creative Portfolio Theme

Axtra | Digital Agency Creative Portfolio Theme v2.0

No permission to download
Dear Babiato community,

I would like to hear your experience with the Axtra WordPress theme. I am sure that many of you have chosen Axtra for your websites, and I'm eager to hear your thoughts.

Here are a few specific points I'd love to gather feedback on:

1. Overall Satisfaction: Are you satisfied with the Axtra theme? Does it meet your expectations in terms of design flexibility, customization options, and ease of use?
  2. Bug Reports: Have you encountered any bugs or issues while using Axtra? If so, please provide details so we can address them promptly and ensure a smoother experience for all users.
  3. Speed and Performance: How would you rate the speed and performance of Axtra on your website? Have you noticed any slowdowns or optimization issues?
  4. Overall Quality: In your opinion, how does Axtra stack up in terms of overall quality compared to other WordPress themes you've used?

Your input will significantly influence my decision-making process and aid me in determining whether Axtra is the right fit for my upcoming projects.

Thanks,
Patton

• Love
Reactions: yolosmasher
Dear Babiato community,

I would like to hear your experience with the Axtra WordPress theme. I am sure that many of you have chosen Axtra for your websites, and I'm eager to hear your thoughts.

Here are a few specific points I'd love to gather feedback on:

1. Overall Satisfaction: Are you satisfied with the Axtra theme? Does it meet your expectations in terms of design flexibility, customization options, and ease of use?
  2. Bug Reports: Have you encountered any bugs or issues while using Axtra? If so, please provide details so we can address them promptly and ensure a smoother experience for all users.
  3. Speed and Performance: How would you rate the speed and performance of Axtra on your website? Have you noticed any slowdowns or optimization issues?
  4. Overall Quality: In your opinion, how does Axtra stack up in terms of overall quality compared to other WordPress themes you've used?

Your input will significantly influence my decision-making process and aid me in determining whether Axtra is the right fit for my upcoming projects.

Thanks,
Patton
So overall it is a nice one but not as good as it should be.
1-it have nice section but it is not very customisable also not very responsive if you want to add you own content to some of the widgets.
2-I had some issue with the theme while adding gravity forms some of there addons. I will try the new update and see if it will be fixed.
3-it is fast which is good but not as fast as the one they show in there demo we need to work on the caching.
4-it is an 8/10 theme.

Reactions: Patton
1-it have nice section but it is not very customisable also not very responsive if you want to add you own content to some of the widgets.
2-I had some issue with the theme while adding gravity forms some of there addons. I will try the new update and see if it will be fixed.
3-it is fast which is good but not as fast as the one they show in there demo we need to work on the caching.
4-it is an 8/10 theme.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the theme. I will look around for similar themes that fits my projects.

Reactions: Furion
4-it is an 8/10 theme.
Its locked and I can't even test it
do you have nulled version or at least license key

I'm trying to null this.
I was able to bypass the activation of the theme, but Im still trying to figure out the demo link as it is blocked
I don't know what is the value of the API response
1713040931238.png

Reactions: Bankupmenow
I'm trying to null this.
I was able to bypass the activation of the theme, but Im still trying to figure out the demo link as it is blocked
I don't know what is the value of the API response
1713040931238.png
Thank you for the effort. Please when you do get it working please share .. or you can share the one you've achieved if that's okay with you

Yeah, I just ran some tests. I get your point. The theme is not fully nulled and as a result, even manual customisation is not possible. When you create a page, you can't write and edit with elementor!

Yeah, I just ran some tests. I get your point. The theme is not fully nulled and as a result, even manual customisation is not possible. When you create a page, you can't write and edit with elementor!
Please test this and report back. :)

Attachments

• themeforest-axtra-digital-agency-creative-portfolio-theme-2.0.zip
    15.8 MB · Views: 15
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock