• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders v2.8.3

No permission to download
Babak updated Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders with a new update entry:

Automatic.css v2.7.0.1 Untouched

Download Automatic.css v2.7.0.1 - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders Nulled Free
v2.7.0.1

This is a hotfix to patch an issue with header heights when the XXL breakpoint is enabled.
Fix for XXL Header Height Error on Save
An issue with a missing variable related to header height was preventing users from saving settings on the dashboard when the XXL breakpoint was enabled. This has been resolved.
Tooltip Edits
We’ve updated two tooltips for better accuracy.

Read the rest of this update entry...

New hotfix has been released.

Source provided by the group purchase participants 🙏🏼

Attachments

• automatic.css-2.7.0.2.zip
    675.3 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: smalok and xsz
I don't see the AutoBEM (Automatically Create BEM Classes For Elements) feature when I use the latest Bricks Builder. With the same latest version of ACSS, I can see AutoBEM in Oxygen Builder.

Can anyone check and confirm if you see AutoBEM in your Bricks builder?

I don't see the AutoBEM (Automatically Create BEM Classes For Elements) feature when I use the latest Bricks Builder. With the same latest version of ACSS, I can see AutoBEM in Oxygen Builder.

Can anyone check and confirm if you see AutoBEM in your Bricks builder?
Yes, it's ok here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio Zaragoza
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock