• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools 3.8

No permission to download
People Who need versions 3.2 and 3.3 you can find the update in the below Link

Please note these are only update files, not the full script, let me know if anyone needs the full script. The only problem is the script I have is untouched, so someone will have to null it if required.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
i can help you with nulling if you will share me untoched version

i can help you with nulling if you will share me untoched version
you need to be carfull the authors of the plugin made a lot of backdors in this plugin so I don't know if there is a working version nulled of this plugin i read those 15 pages and yet all have the same issue.

Reactions: lehaophuc83
you need to be carfull the authors of the plugin made a lot of backdors in this plugin so I don't know if there is a working version nulled of this plugin i read those 15 pages and yet all have the same issue.
What issues was have? So if somebody have untouched version please upload. I will try look in.

Reactions: Winterino
If you have any problem with license after installing just block India in htaccess because the owner has a way to unlicense the product

was trying multiple time to null it, but for now unsuccesfull, the way to block India IP is not good. when succesfull null will post it here

As Far As I know, The author is coming from admin panel and disable the SCRIPT- check the photo that I have attached- The INDIA ADMIN HISTORY

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 11-15-13 Dashboard AtoZ SEO Tools.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 11-15-13 Dashboard AtoZ SEO Tools.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 51
If he can come as an admin so, He can change everything in our DATABASE becuase the app has database editor in its admin panel

• Love
Reactions: clippingpath903
If he can come as an admin so, He can change everything in our DATABASE becuase the app has database editor in its admin panel
why dont you try by removing by exploder folder from script?

no access via script admin panel no change of index file? 🤔🤔🤫🤫

As Far As I know, The author is coming from admin panel and disable the SCRIPT- check the photo that I have attached- The INDIA ADMIN HISTORY
Screenshot 2022-07-18 232754.jpg
I had the same unauthorized access as you. However, there are different class D IP ranges. (From #14.102.22.240 to #14.102.22.247)

I downloaded the file from the hosting between the 2 settings and after being edited for review, file/index.php was changed. I had got a Cron job started from the above IP.

Attempt this solution:/index.php; change permission to 444.

Block IP from 14.102.22.0 ~ 255

What is your solution?

Last edited:
Screenshot 2022-07-18 232754.jpg
I had the same unauthorized access as you. However, there are different class D IP ranges. (From #14.102.22.240 to #14.102.22.247)

I downloaded the file from the hosting between the 2 settings and after being edited for review, file/index.php was changed. I had got a Cron job started from the above IP.

Attempt this solution:/index.php; change permission to 444.

Block IP from 14.102.22.0 ~ 255

What is your solution?

I do not have any need for admin panel so I deleted the admin panel from my Cpanel ... so wait to see what is he going to do next ? ;)

:oops: And He changed my function.php this time instead of index.php ...

• Haha
Reactions: Websinhvien
why dont you try by removing by exploder folder from script?

no access via script admin panel no change of index file? 🤔🤔🤫🤫
I have deleted the admin panel this time, because I implemented this script into another one. SO i do not need this admin panel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock