• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon v4.6.8

No permission to download
Babak updated Astra Pro - Extend Astra Themes With the Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Astra Pro Addon v3.5.7 Nulled

Download Astra Pro v3.5.7 - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon Nulled Free
v3.5.7

- Security Fix: Replaced AJAX post request with simple JS request for Infinite pagination from WooCommerce & Blog Pro addon.
- Fix: Builder - Submenu & sticky header colors not working if "Header Sections" addon is deactivated from old header. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/editing-submenu-above-below-header-fix/ )
- Fix: Search - In 'Search Box' style search icon missing when Astra CSS icons...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi @Babak
v3.5.7 has issue with sitemap

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 2 at column 6: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

please remove the first line of "astra-addon\admin\bsf-core\class-bsf-license-manager.php" to fix site map and uploaded again.

Last edited:
@CyberDeviL share Untouched

Version 3.5.8​

August 10, 2021

Fix:
  • Previous & Next arrow icons not appearing for product gallery in Quick View layout.
  • Compatibility with WPML plugin version 4.5.
  • Console error while editing in the beaver builder editor view when “CSS File Generation” is enabled with Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder plugin.
Deprecated:

@CyberDeviL share Untouched

Version 3.5.8​

August 10, 2021

Fix:
  • Previous & Next arrow icons not appearing for product gallery in Quick View layout.
  • Compatibility with WPML plugin version 4.5.
  • Console error while editing in the beaver builder editor view when “CSS File Generation” is enabled with Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder plugin.
Deprecated:
Astra Pro 3.5.8 - Original Untouched.

Attachments

• astra-addon.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
Reactions: Babak
@Babak @2GB
astra pro 3.5.8

Astra Pro 3.5.8 - Original Untouched.
@Babak 3.5.8 NULLED

- Fix: Previous & Next arrow icons not appearing for product gallery in Quick View layout.
- Fix: Compatibility with WPML plugin version 4.5.
- Fix: Console error while editing in the beaver builder editor view when "CSS File Generation" is enabled with Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder plugin.
- Deprecated: Header Footer Widgets - Deprecated design specific sticky header options for better compatibility with WordPress 5.8. ( )

Attachments

• astra-addon_3.5.8.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,390
Just a heads up. My website's footer just got disappeared after updating WP astra theme to version 3.5.8 (plugin pro 3.5.8 has no problem). There is a conflict with Elementor Pro. Just reverted back to 3.5.7 and everything is working.

Just a heads up. My website's footer just got disappeared after updating WP astra theme to version 3.5.8 (plugin pro 3.5.8 has no problem). There is a conflict with Elementor Pro. Just reverted back to 3.5.7 and everything is working.
Tomorrow, i used Neve Pro on my site. It is quite better, customizable and faster than Astra. Also the AMP Version page is almost same like Normal. I suggest you to try this one time.

Babak updated Astra Pro - Extend Astra Themes With the Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Astra Pro Addon v3.5.8 Nulled

Download Astra Pro v3.5.8 - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon Nulled Free
v3.5.8

- Fix: Previous & Next arrow icons not appearing for product gallery in Quick View layout.
- Fix: Compatibility with WPML plugin version 4.5.
- Fix: Console error while editing in the beaver builder editor view when "CSS File Generation" is enabled with Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder plugin.
- Deprecated: Header Footer Widgets - Deprecated design specific sticky header options for better...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Spent all day on why I couldn't log in to wordpress admin anymore. I got this error message: "ERROR: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser". The version Astra Pro 3.5.7 plugin was ultimately the cause. I have uninstalled the plugin via ftp (filezilla). If forum members have the same error then remove the plugin.

I have updated this 3.5.8 version on one of my sites, and no problem with the footer there. Yesterday I had started a new site and uploaded the same 3.5.8 version, and I can't style my Widget.

Widget Styling options are not available.

Edit: I have tested the 3.5.8 version on a local server with a fresh WP install, and there is also the same problem (No Styling Options for Widgets)

@Babak @2GB Please have a look.

Attachments

• Customize.png
    Customize.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have updated this 3.5.8 version on one of my sites, and no problem with the footer there. Yesterday I had started a new site and uploaded the same 3.5.8 version, and I can't style my Widget.

Widget Styling options are not available.

Edit: I have tested the 3.5.8 version on a local server with a fresh WP install, and there is also the same problem (No Styling Options for Widgets)

@Babak @2GB Please have a look.
Bro, This time for NULLING i have only edited astra-addon.php

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock