• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Architect - HTML and Site Builder

Architect - HTML and Site Builder v3.0.2

No permission to download
Code:
2021 August 16 - Version 2.2.3
New Features
It's now possible to export users as CSV from dashboard and admin area.
Implemented a fully featured, token based API. It can be used to integrate Architect into existing projects, native apps and more.
Added Manage API Access Tokens section in account settings page for creating or revoking API access tokens.
Added functional API docs. They can be accessed at your-site.com/api-docs url, there's also a link in account settings page.

Download Link
V2.2.3-codecanyon-architect-html-and-site-builder.zip - 139.6 MB
I'm having trouble deleting projects. can you help me?

Hi brother, I try to create a blank page but it just keep loading. Also the delete project button is not working. Please let me know if anyone know how to fix it. Thanks

Hello, wondering if paypal and stripe are working in this script?? or we need extended version to make it work?? Thanks

Reactions: seoadd
i am using cloudflare on primary domain and my client is using godaddy dns so how to setup ssl for custom domain

If you have a problem not deleting the project, the error fix is as follows: Find the Routes.php file and modify the following lines in the code for incorrect missing id which causes it not to delete them:

29. row : Route::delete('templates/{id}', [TemplatesController::class, 'destroy']);
38 row: Route::delete('projects/{id}', [ProjectsController::class, 'destroy']);

://you-domani.com/common/routes.php
use edited code: Notepad++

Last edited:
If you have a problem not deleting the project, the error fix is as follows: Find the Route.php file and modify the following lines in the code for incorrect missing id which causes it not to delete them:

29. row : Route::delete('templates/{id}', [TemplatesController::class, 'destroy']);
which way to find route.php

Estou tendo problemas para excluir projetos. pode me ajudar?
If you have a problem not deleting the project, the error fix is as follows: Find the Routes.php file and modify the following lines in the code for incorrect missing id which causes it not to delete them:

segíts
nem tudom törölni a projektet -_-

I added the code, but when I deleted it from the following message:
There was an issue. Please try again later.

I added the code, but when I deleted it from the following message:
There was an issue. Please try again later.
Install new system and used : Modifications used and work and please cache erased

Architect - HTML and Site Builder v2.2.3​

The Laravel web routes are well-organized. Each route has clearly defined methods and controllers, and the required parameters are appropriately passed.

However, an issue arises with the deletion (destroy) route:

Route::delete('templates', [TemplatesController::class, 'destroy']);

In this route, we don't specify the {id} parameter, which is essential for identifying the correct item for deletion. Typically, for deletion, a specific identifier (id) needs to be provided so that the application knows which item to delete.

If the destroy method requires the identifier (id) of the item, I recommend modifying the Route::delete route to include the {id} parameter:

Route::delete('templates/{id}', [TemplatesController::class, 'destroy']);

This way, the delete route can pass the id to the destroy method, allowing it to correctly identify and delete the item.

However, if the deletion follows a different logic, modify the destroy method accordingly to determine how to identify the item for deletion.

Install new system and used : Modifications used and work and please cheche erased

Architect - HTML and Site Builder v2.2.3​

The Laravel web routes are well-organized. Each route has clearly defined methods and controllers, and the required parameters are appropriately passed.

However, an issue arises with the deletion (destroy) route:

Route::delete('templates', [TemplatesController::class, 'destroy']);

In this route, we don't specify the {id} parameter, which is essential for identifying the correct item for deletion. Typically, for deletion, a specific identifier (id) needs to be provided so that the application knows which item to delete.

If the destroy method requires the identifier (id) of the item, I recommend modifying the Route::delete route to include the {id} parameter:

Route::delete('templates/{id}', [TemplatesController::class, 'destroy']);

This way, the delete route can pass the id to the destroy method, allowing it to correctly identify and delete the item.

However, if the deletion follows a different logic, modify the destroy method accordingly to determine how to identify the item for deletion.
If it doesn't bother you, could you provide me with the already edited file, I don't really understand what to do :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock