• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anyone knows a way better website theme better than Nanosoft.

budesko

Trusted Uploader
Dec 7, 2018
I am looking for an advanced full featured theme for website for a tech and software company, one that could be better than nanosoft, anyone

Reactions: instyler
I am looking for an advanced full featured theme for website for a tech and software company, one that could be better than nanosoft, anyone
Haha well first of all let me be blunt here, Nanosoft is not really the best theme for the purpose mentioned in terms of design for effective conversion, the color psychology and principles are a complete miss and most often the biggest issue being in the fact that what IT people like and consider a nice template will be completely a miss in eyes of their potential customers.

The IT-based design which will cater to potential customers and clients looking for IT services should be primarily using blue colors, bold and sans-serif fonts, have less elements and text content in general, so below are few notable examples:

https://demo.templatemonster.com/demo/187467.html - hot potato, notice the crazy purple color MS made famous with their Teams app

https://demo.templatemonster.com/demo/60047.html - minor color changes done in 3 mins would make it perfect

Hello @DJKeterson thank you for those suggestions, they are actually wonderful.
the first one i could see myself using for the coporate website, as it has alot of meat and customization options that can be mix and matched.

the second option, i would prodcut use it for one of our prodcuts.

MAybe i should higher you for consulting on the website, or if youre a designe rto actually build it.
i have put off building the site for months now, and am not sure if time becomes available to get it done

• Avada
  • Be
  • the7
  • Jupiter
if you mean full costumize component/block, then what you need not theme but similar plugin builder maybe

Haha well first of all let me be blunt here, Nanosoft is not really the best theme for the purpose mentioned in terms of design for effective conversion, the color psychology and principles are a complete miss and most often the biggest issue being in the fact that what IT people like and consider a nice template will be completely a miss in eyes of their potential customers.

The IT-based design which will cater to potential customers and clients looking for IT services should be primarily using blue colors, bold and sans-serif fonts, have less elements and text content in general, so below are few notable examples:

https://demo.templatemonster.com/demo/187467.html - hot potato, notice the crazy purple color MS made famous with their Teams app

https://demo.templatemonster.com/demo/60047.html - minor color changes done in 3 mins would make it perfect

The suggested themes are like any other generic tech/ startup theme design with no differentiation. Will attract no client. There's are 100+ of such generic themes on envato. Nanosoft is so much better, the developer definitely put some work, unlike the others.

Hello @DJKeterson thank you for those suggestions, they are actually wonderful.
the first one i could see myself using for the coporate website, as it has alot of meat and customization options that can be mix and matched.

the second option, i would prodcut use it for one of our prodcuts.

MAybe i should higher you for consulting on the website, or if youre a designe rto actually build it.
i have put off building the site for months now, and am not sure if time becomes available to get it done
I would like to thank you for the positive feedback. The themes suggested are like I said focused toward customers with best marketing and sales effect, enticing trust because people are led to believe blue color is trustworthy and represents security which is why most of the biggest IT, CyberSec and Consulting firms use it, a notable examples below:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock