• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Decoding Request Anyone can decode this file

Status
Not open for further replies.
These files do not directly provide a licence benefit, they only act as an interface. Make sure you understand, because you are really wasting your efforts, it is useless.
I am sure this is not the first time I have seen such a thing :)
It's a business I've been in for years and I know how it works.
Effort means manual reverse engineering, right?.
If manual then other file has to be decoded and modified to make it null.

Firstly, you can't get direct clean go code its not possible. You can only emulate the remote server url's and serve your own domain like zzzzzzzz.com > yyyyyyyyyyy.com
I told you this file only "interface" have a some shell commands not more much, this file not important another files are important.

1700043695640.png
Please share full url.

Effort means manual reverse engineering, right?.
If manual then other file has to be decoded and modified to make it null.
@albhost attached file is only interface, its communicating remote server and fetch some binaries.
as your question;
Its not reverse engineering, do you know cpanel shared license working structure? I assume you don't know.
If we can get another files with any valid license key, these files too garbage because all structure is binded to him API server, all of license request/response working with remote API server so have IP Binded license mechanism.
Another option if we have valid license and maked proxy interface for using these files with another server so its won't work because he is have request IP address and license request IP address matching with license key so its too garbage.
The original creator of the gblicense, my friend, even though he is my friend, he didn't help me :)
I'd really like to help, but you're wasting your time.

Reactions: albhost
But some years ago one person make one installer which contain api url to verify license all thorugh our system and if verified just use there api to fetch required file by making modification that is access key for that account which access files directly, I have that file by now RC patched that file and not working for now ...so basically if it is possible that go file can bes reversed than after we can do anything ...means major modification cannot be possible in thos go file while it is compressed
You saying "some years ago" :) a lot has changed, sorry.

This is panel iam have it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-15-05-37-25-993_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-15-05-37-25-993_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Haha
Reactions: micenx
Yeah right but still many peoples get to resolve this don't know how because people in the market get original provider file hacked and make it decoded...because either source or original dumped both are same but they decode and sell in the market at high cost

Yeah right but still many peoples get to resolve this don't know how because people in the market get original provider file hacked and make it decoded...because either source or original dumped both are same but they decode and sell in the market at high cost
brother, I bought this file, but the one who sold it to me didn't give me an installer file in open source, but he gave me an encrypted one, and it disappeared, it doesn't respond anymore

Firstly, you can't get direct clean go code its not possible. You can only emulate the remote server url's and serve your own domain like zzzzzzzz.com > yyyyyyyyyyy.com
I told you this file only "interface" have a some shell commands not more much, this file not important another files are important.

1700043695640.png

1700043695640.png
have you decoded everything bro?
if you have decoded it, give me a zip file bro

brother, I bought this file, but the one who sold it to me didn't give me an installer file in open source, but he gave me an encrypted one, and it disappeared, it doesn't respond anymore
Then try to contact him and ask for open source file and pay some bugs ....thats it ....because decoding it cost you more then he asked for

@albhost attached file is only interface, its communicating remote server and fetch some binaries.
as your question;
Its not reverse engineering, do you know cpanel shared license working structure? I assume you don't know.
If we can get another files with any valid license key, these files too garbage because all structure is binded to him API server, all of license request/response working with remote API server so have IP Binded license mechanism.
Another option if we have valid license and maked proxy interface for using these files with another server so its won't work because he is have request IP address and license request IP address matching with license key so its too garbage.
The original creator of the gblicense, my friend, even though he is my friend, he didn't help me :)
I'd really like to help, but you're wasting your time.
Nobody knows everything bro. Which I know you won't know.

This forum is related to sharing is caring.

I hope you won't judge others with your talent.

I appreciate your support.

Reactions: micenx and albhost
Nobody knows everything bro. Which I know you won't know.

This forum is related to sharing is caring.

I hope you won't judge others with your talent.

I appreciate your support.
Bro there is no complete file this thread is open based on one compiled golang file which is possibley decompiled then it will be used in laravel based proxy licensing system that's it

Bro there is no complete file this thread is open based on one compiled golang file which is possibley decompiled then it will be used in laravel based proxy licensing system that's it
If you can then you have to work only on that golang file which provided in thread because there is no any other complete file it is a complete single file which contain all things

If you can then you have to work only on that golang file which provided in thread because there is no any other complete file it is a complete single file which contain all things
Whatever it is. I just want to know everyone that decoding should be done after requesting a thread. But this thread can't decode file because server side activities can't be controlled without licence key.

Reactions: micenx and albhost
Whatever it is. I just want to know everyone that decoding should be done after requesting a thread. But this thread can't decode file because server side activities can't be controlled without licence key.
But there is no any requirement of license key ...key is just gblicense?key=cpanel here we specify cpanel then there proxy panel will provide cpanel related files

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock