• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

Could I request this file as below? Thank you.

For anyone wondering, it doesn't include a WordPress theme, but Sketch and Figment template files.

Who knew the WP theme and UI files were bundled separately, yet with near identical names.

Well, that's my excuse, but some rabbit probably needs glasses.

As originally requested, and on the bright side, bonus UI files at no extra cost already shared: 🚀

Reactions: Pixelate
Could I request this file as below? Thank you.

As requested below: 🚀

Last edited:
Who knew the WP theme and UI files were bundled separately, yet with near identical names.

Well, that's my excuse, but some rabbit probably needs glasses.

As originally requested, and on the bright side, bonus UI files at no extra cost already shared: 🚀
Thanks.
IF anyone noticed an error message, go into the Theme's function.php file and add quotation marks
on line 73
Code:
$_SERVER[REQUEST_URI] change to $_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]

• Love
Reactions: badrabbit
errm please @badrabbit
I need this file for something quickly

errm please @badrabbit
I need this file for something quickly

Needed quickly enough to search for the files first? :rolleyes:

Here's three out of four, and although you've requested more than the limit (3), none are new shares, and when I've finished a couple of things I myself need to do quickly, I'll look for number four: ❌ ❌ ❓ ❌

Reactions: Antimasque2002
Needed quickly enough to search for the files first? :rolleyes:

Here's three out of four, and although you've requested more than the limit (3), none are new shares, and when I've finished a couple of things I myself need to do quickly, I'll look for number four: ❌ ❌ ❓ ❌
oh thanks, soo much i didn't know that it was three that was the llimit lol😂
next time ill apply that rule

oh thanks, soo much i didn't know that it was three that was the llimit lol😂
next time ill apply that rule

Not a problem, this isn't my thread or my rules, although a limit higher than 3 per person per day might see me scamper into hiding!

“Bad Cop” (@TassieNZ) set the rules at the start of this thread — and shared the majority of the files to date too.

Officer TassieNZ also has a private PM group offer available in the Marketplace, which is the deal of the century, and more than worth the relatively minor cost — especially if needing files urgently or in greater quantity.

And now for request four out of four: 🚀

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: anonym0u53
Not a problem, this isn't my thread or my rules, although a limit higher than 3 per person per day might see me scamper into hiding!

“Bad Cop” (@TassieNZ) set the rules at the start of this thread — and shared the majority of the files to date too.

Officer TassieNZ also has a private PM group offer available in the Marketplace, which is the deal of the century, and more than worth the relatively minor cost — especially if needing files urgently or in greater quantity.

And now for request four out of four: 🚀
oH wow thanks for that ill try and get some money so i can join thanks again @badrabbit

Reactions: anonym0u53

Two premium highly desirable resources shared, with compliments to @pohoze’s taste in files: 🚀🚀

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock