• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

@badrabbit Thanks

Three out three — just like when the All Blacks play Australia in rugby: 🏉 🏉 🏉

https://ui8.net/ui8/products/simple-mockups-2 new uptade bro

@badrabbit

I saw this request first time, but it's time you made an attempt to follow the rules for this thread, rules which you've consistently failed to follow despite more requests to keep to the 3 files per day limit than I can remember, including one within in the last week which required a special kind of willful blindness to ignore, seeing as it was written in the same 26pt magento-colored type the chain emails my half-blind 90 year-old grandmother could read (and then forwarded to the rest of the family - sigh!)
  • Feb 24: 2 x 3 files requests (posted within 3 minutes of each other)
  • Feb 14: 4 requests
  • Feb 11: 4 requests
  • Jan 16: 4 requests
It may not seems like that big a a deal — if you're not the one uploading and sharing GIGA&^%s of files that is — but by coincidence you also tend to specialize in requesting the largest and therefore most time-consuming to upload and share files.

Which incidentally has a cost — GBs don't grow on trees — although I did give several free Yaxndex accounts a go, but they each filled up within days,

Finally, repeating the same request(s) more than once a day as though they've been missed creates confusion, and will not get your requests fulfilled any faster.

So a little respect here please for what @TassieNZ and others are doing for the community, in the form of following sevearl very basic rules, or just not being what we call in the part of the world I come from, 'a greedy *&^%'!

And if a carrot isn't enough, here's a stick — these shared files could disappear at any moment with literally one click.

Last edited:
I saw this request first time, but it's time you made an attempt to follow the rules for this thread, rules which you've consistently failed to follow despite more requests to keep to the 3 files per day limit than I can remember, including one within in the last week which required a special kind of willful blindness to ignore, seeing as it was written in the same 26pt magento-colored type the chain emails my half-blind 90 year-old grandmother could read (and then forwarded to the rest of the family - sigh!)
  • Feb 24: 2 x 3 files requests (posted within 3 minutes of each other)
  • Feb 14: 4 requests
  • Feb 11: 4 requests
  • Jan 16: 4 requests
It may not seems like that big a a deal — if you're not the one uploading and sharing GIGA&^%s of files that is — but by coincidence you also tend to specialize in requesting the largest and therefore most time-consuming to upload and share files.

Which incidentally has a cost — GBs don't grow on trees — although I did give several free Yaxndex accounts a go, but they each filled up within days,

Finally, repeating the same request(s) more than once a day as though they've been missed creates confusion, and will not get your requests fulfilled any faster.

So a little respect here please for what @TassieNZ and others are doing for the community, in the form of following sevearl very basic rules, or just not being what we call in the part of the world I come from 'a greedy *&^%'!

And if a carrot isn't enough, here's a stick — these shared files could disappear at any moment with literally one click.
LOL First candidate for our SH*TLIST??? :(

Bro unlimited mega.nz i can arrange

If you have unlimited Mega, you really should jump on the deal of the century and get yourself ALL THE FILES YOU WANT AND MORE, literally more than you could request here daily, even if one employed an SEO farm in Bangalore to full-time post requests via sock puppets on your behalf!

And without a sometimes grumpy rabbit who impersonates being a stand-up comedian — if there's a downside here, it's beyond my tiny rabbit brain!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock