• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

hi, @johnji
can i get these plz?
this time i have searched it... there were coloron instagram template but this one is presentation related
not the same one
regards

hi, @johnji
can i get these plz?
this time i have searched it... there were coloron instagram template but this one is presentation related
not the same one
regards

Three out of three.

Thanks for searching first as well as clarifying the requested files — it really helps: 🚀 🚀 🚀

Three out of three plus thanks again for searching: 🚀 🚀 🚀

@johnji hehe.. 'Yesterday' 😂 😅

rxo9dzloliys.png

does this mean that today I get 3 more? :unsure: 😅

thanks in avance

• Love
Reactions: Pixelate

thanks in avance

These have both been shared already: ❌ ❌

• Love
Reactions: Pixelate and Raptoz
Please, here my request:

thanks ♥

• Love
Reactions: Pixelate

There's a limit of three requests per day plus three requests already shared: ❌❌❌🚀

Reactions: wajistesia
Please, here my request:

thanks ♥

Three out of three: 🚀🚀🚀

@johnji plz

Reactions: jubiedemon
@johnji plz

Three out of three: 🚀 🚀 🚀

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock