• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

After using the themes I downloaded from here, base64 encrypted content is added to my site.

onayaziyor

Mar 11, 2019
After using the themes I downloaded from here, base64 encrypted content is added to my site. Are the themes here not reviewed and installed? My work sites started to add hacklink? Does anyone know the solution?

The Base64 is actually part of a lot of themes... They think using this will stop people to view the code.

can you show us the link that you downloaded from here? let me try to my site,

After using the themes I downloaded from here, base64 encrypted content is added to my site. Are the themes here not reviewed and installed? My work sites started to add hacklink? Does anyone know the solution?
If you had been a brand new member, you probably would just have been banned and considered a troublemaker! However, you have been a member since Mar 12, 2019 so I presume you have a legitimate issue. :)

Firstly though, you need to give a lot more proof to show that the theme was actually the problem. I've just downloaded the newest version directly from Themeforest (attached) and compared the files from the latest offered null..

I presume you ARE using the newest version of the theme and also newest WordPress?

Although I probably wouldn't have bothered integrating the plugins etc. myself, there is absolutely no malicious code inserted.

Any other plugin can cause these issues, so you really need to provide proof. It can also happen from an insecure hosting provider. Many, many ways for an insertion to happen!

I've also added my nulled one.

TassieNZ :)

Attachments

• Total_untouched.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 2
Can you check my cpanel information?
I don't have time at the moment as on a deadline for a job. Hopefully another moderator will have time later, otherwise I can tomorrow.

If @CyberDeviL or @slvrsteele see this, could you input please and possibly get his/her login details to check? :)

Thanks,

@TassieNZ I literally have no fucking interest on STUPID DICK's sense of understanding regarding false-positive warning on virustotal and legit interest of developers to encrypt their code .

I earlier stated on Yoast SEO thread that I'll no more care about silly head , I'm just sick of it now after trying to make NONSENSE PEOPLE what's to use and what not . .

May other help.

Maybe malicious code has been injected from other sites on the server where you host your site.

If you had been a brand new member, you probably would just have been banned and considered a troublemaker! However, you have been a member since Mar 12, 2019 so I presume you have a legitimate issue. :)

Firstly though, you need to give a lot more proof to show that the theme was actually the problem. I've just downloaded the newest version directly from Themeforest (attached) and compared the files from the latest offered null..

I presume you ARE using the newest version of the theme and also newest WordPress?

Although I probably wouldn't have bothered integrating the plugins etc. myself, there is absolutely no malicious code inserted.

Any other plugin can cause these issues, so you really need to provide proof. It can also happen from an insecure hosting provider. Many, many ways for an insertion to happen!

I've also added my nulled one.

its safe bro there is no big difference between your untouched files and my nulled version
only 2 3 cods for nulling
Like THis Code:
PHP:
update_option( 'active_theme_license','8699958a-77f3-4db8-9422-126b0836e1c5');
        update_option( 'active_theme_license_dev','8699958a-77f3-4db8-9422-126b0836e1c5');

let me check
Better check it carefully. There is no need to be prejudiced. Everyone has a different level of knowledge.Better check it carefully. There is no need to be prejudiced. Everyone has a different level of knowledge.(y)

@TassieNZ I literally have no fucking interest on STUPID DICK's sense of understanding regarding false-positive warning on virustotal and legit interest of developers to encrypt their code .

I earlier stated on Yoast SEO thread that I'll no more care about silly head , I'm just sick of it now after trying to make NONSENSE PEOPLE what's to use and what not . .

May other help.

I was expecting a community where people could read some sort of code and contribute, but after finding a lot had 0 knowledge of coding I was done.

I was expecting a community where people could read some sort of code and contribute, but after finding a lot had 0 knowledge of coding I was done.

Patience have its own limits. After you explain again and again and again in public posts and you're still being asked "how to solve that" you kinda get sick of it.

Best example: what's 500 error? Cause 40% of error reporting posts are just stating: "I have Error 500" and that's all. Solve that if you can by guessing.

This is mostly a sharing community not a developer community. And even so knowledge is not everytime free. Most of Babiato users come here to get everything for FREE and start bugging you about every single bit of issue that can easily be solved with just one neuron working. They never bother to think about what to do if an issue appear, they just think: "I go to Babiato to pester people there cause I'm too lazy to think about my issue and there I get free help".

That's why there are developers and there are users. If an user wanna do developer's job then he should effin start learn basics of coding first otherwise just effin HIRE a developer.

I'm stopping myself here as I'm getting in rant mode and I might say things others may regret.

Late edit: What most of people have to understand is that everyone here helping is doing on his free time. And maybe his free time is more precious than repeat same things over and over. You want full support then buy the scripts and pester the developer.

And another thing: no one thinks about the original developer of the scripts allegedly insert some malicious code in their scripts for extra control or whatever they have in mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock