• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Prototyping and Interaction Design in Figma for UI/UX Designers

Glonana

May 18, 2022

About This Class​

Do you want to master prototyping and interaction design in Figma but don't know where to start? This course will allow you to develop your prototyping and interaction design skills, and you can add Interaction Designer to your CV and start getting clients for your skills.
Hi everyone. I'm Arash and I'm a UI/UX designer. In this course, I will help you learn and master how to prototype in Figma like a pro. Figma is an innovative and brilliant tool for User Interface design and Prototyping. It's used by everyone from entrepreneurs and start-ups to Apple, Airbnb, Facebook, etc.
We will start with the basics of prototyping and animation, like what it is and why it matters, how animations are created in Figma and the different types of UI animation.
Then we will move on to more advanced topics, and you will learn about the best prototyping practices in Figma, how to create complex micro-interactions, and how to make your UI elements interactive. In addition, we will craft popular advanced animations and interactions inspired by Apple products.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create over 20 different types of micro-interactions and animations for different use cases.
With over 3 hours of content across 20+ lectures, I will take you from beginner to expert, and teach you everything you need to know in order to use Figma to create prototypes and interactive elements like a seasoned designer.
An amazing course for people with zero prototyping and interaction design experience or for experienced designers who want to learn and master Figma prototyping tools.
Course highlights:
  • Mastering Figma Prototyping Tools
  • Pro Tips & Tricks
  • Micro-interactions & Animations
  • Interactive UI Elements

IMAGE 2023-11-22 12:03:16.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock