• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Product Fields Pro for WooCommerce By StudioWombat

Advanced Product Fields Pro for WooCommerce By StudioWombat 2.6.1

No permission to download
To anyone who is struggling to use this plugin - my workaround is to first use the version 1.7.4 nulled from the other thread in this forum (gotta dig deep into the comments), and then do the update using the latest NOT nulled version from here in the comments. Works fine then.

Whoever is nulling this haven't done a very good job as the last few versions have been all giving out these errors on either file uploads or calculations/formulas.
This is this link to find the version 1.7.4 https://babia.to/threads/advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce-pro-version.10823/post-485321. Worked for me too!

I ported the code for the image and it is currently displaying fine.
There is the original version above, you can compare my changes.
nulled v2.6.1

Attachments

• advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce-pro.zip
    273 KB · Views: 148
Anyone have the newest version Version 2.7 – 13 April, 2023 nulled? Thanks.

This is the original version of 2.7
nulled refer to my modification of 2.6 above
If you are not sure about the security of the file, please check it yourself

Attachments

• advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce-pro.zip
    277.5 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: Stathe
Hi @msnstory
Would you mind uploading the new release (2 7 2), it contains a fix I need. I will renew my license soon so I can contribute again to this post but figure I enjoy a free download now!

Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock