• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adult Script Pro

it deserves a BAN its script does not work + it is a virus

the installation does not work .. after the end a GATEWAY message then the information entered in the confiogurator changes with information that I do not know:
54444.png

when i try to modify even the config.php the BUG site i think the developers blocked your script remotely ..

the information entered in the installer configuration is not saved, it is replaced by other information from scriptdevel.com etc.

So I ask that the modo delete this FAKE SCRIPT
especially since the member joined the forum 5 days ago

Attachments

• 54444.png
    54444.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 83
it deserves a BAN its script does not work + it is a virus

the installation does not work .. after the end a GATEWAY message then the information entered in the confiogurator changes with information that I do not know:
54444.png

when i try to modify even the config.php the BUG site i think the developers blocked your script remotely ..

the information entered in the installer configuration is not saved, it is replaced by other information from scriptdevel.com etc.

So I ask that the modo delete this FAKE SCRIPT
especially since the member joined the forum 5 days ago

I dont know what you are talking about. As you can see, i shared two ways to download, one in zippyshare, and the other one DIRECTLY from the developers site. Pretty hard to put virus in that.
Second, i didnt want to write before i tried it again myself, and i had no problem installing it.
You should be more careful before you cry about virus and someone to be banned.
I hope someone else can try and confirm.

Attachments

• yoo.jpg
    yoo.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: rsan7os and Sajmon
All i can think of is that it might be restricted to one domain only, but i have only one domain so i cant test it on another.

In any case it is not NULLED! it's linking to a domain ...

it has nothing to do HERE! if it's not nulled .. it's your license ..

so we can't install it on our own domain.

the mods should take care of that!

Great script
It is advertised for adult content but can be used to host other types of videos as well
Since it has a video upload and processing system
So in my view there would be no reason not to be posted

licence is included in following files below:

../install.php
admin/modules/core/components/dashboard.php
template/installer/step_install.tpl
libraries/vendor/maxmind/web-service-common/src/webservice/client.php

You can skip also licence and removed the link in install.php file of author domains where probably get notified
lines 341 and 467 about installations but not yet tested if install will be succesfull. Will tested at home. :)

Just tested it, and it is working on the main domain, and the sub domain.

Thanks. is this script requires to be install on apache or can be install on openlitespeed / nginx ?

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock