• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adminx - WHMCS Admin Theme & Template

Adminx - WHMCS Admin Theme & Template nulled 1.0.4

No permission to download

AldmeriDominion

May 26, 2021
Mahabad
chaveamin submitted a new resource:

Adminx WHMCS Admin Theme & Template Untouched - WHMCS Admin Theme & Template

AdminX -WHMCS Admin Theme & Template

Experience the power of customization as you effortlessly tailor your admin area to match your brand’s identity. From Captivating colour schemes to dynamic design options. AdminX WHMCS Admin Theme and Template allows you to create a backend representing your business’s professionalism.

VIEW LIVE DEMO

Demo

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I noticed that the theme works if you remove the swipe in the Addon, you just can't customize colors through the panel, but manually it works fine.

As 3 files were decoded, there wasn't much you could do, however, using the License module of WHMCS itself, you can make it run.
Replace the class.php file in the lib folder and on line 129, change the url to the url of your WHMCS, create a product as in the image, add the product to your registration, generate the license and that's it, it will be working.
File: https://workupload.com/file/W7QHtMLjEwv

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2024-01-28 às 07.32.35.png
    Captura de Tela 2024-01-28 às 07.32.35.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: Nzjah
As 3 files were decoded, there wasn't much you could do, however, using the License module of WHMCS itself, you can make it run.
Replace the class.php file in the lib folder and on line 129, change the url to the url of your WHMCS, create a product as in the image, add the product to your registration, generate the license and that's it, it will be working.
File: https://workupload.com/file/W7QHtMLjEwv
Where can I activate this License module and create a product?

Go to System Settings/Addons Modules and enable Licensing Manager, then just create a product using the license module according to the image I sent.
1706691439070.png
I did all the steps and this is what happens when uploading the class.php file

In file class.php, replace function wgsAdminxThemeLicenseCheck to this, you don't need create product or another. Have a nice day <3

function wgsAdminxThemeLicenseCheck($licensekey)
{
$results = [];
$results["status"] = "Active";
$results["registeredname"] = "WHMCSGLOBALSERVICES";
$results["email"] = "[email protected]";
$results["validdomain"] = "whmcsglobalservices.com";
$results["productname"] = "WGS AdminX";
return $results;
}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock