• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
Babiato is a family, but since I started asking for the Active Ecommerce CMS script, which works perfectly, until now no one is providing me.

I hope you don't need my help in the future, I know you have it, but you don't want to help those who don't.

• Haha
Reactions: GambitSteel
Try increasing the mermory_limit in your php.ini file to 512mb
I've tried increasing the memory, still no solution

I raised

max_execution_time = 600
max_input_time = 120
memory_limit = 512M

But still it shows error. The problem is that even just trying to import the script's database via phpmyadmin, it still gives an error, the problem is in the database that is damaged, it is not possible to import

I've tried increasing the memory, still no solution

I raised

max_execution_time = 600
max_input_time = 120
memory_limit = 512M

But still it shows error. The problem is that even just trying to import the script's database via phpmyadmin, it still gives an error, the problem is in the database that is damaged, it is not possible to import
What environment do you install on?

No dear not yet

If you update PSX Multipurpose Classified I will explain how to block them from backend and app just note you will have to do it every time a new update release
actually even if you did bought the script I recommend to do this because author still has access so if at some point one of you annoy them or they disappear or their server are down you business will also crumble

If you update PSX Multipurpose Classified I will explain how to block them from backend and app just note you will have to do it every time a new update release
actually even if you did bought the script I recommend to do this because author still has access so if at some point one of you annoy them or they disappear or their server are down you business will also crumble
Listen my dear friend every project i have uploaded here is purchased by myself but PSX is purchased by my friend thats the reason i am not able to update it quickly. As i told you no one help me here except just 1 to 2 times i get solution otherwise you can still watch my requests and posts for support but no reply still i am updating my all projects. i have sent message to my friend once again asap i will update dont you worry.

Reactions: GambitSteel
Reactions: kunwaso
Here is what I'm saying.. It shows blank after uploading image..

Please help me fix it.
This means that the files have no read, write and execute permission. Go to your cpanel, right click the public folder, change the permission to 755. Open the public, right click on uploads, change the permission to 755. Error solved.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock