• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Academy Learning Management System

Academy Learning Management System v6.7 Untouched

No permission to download

Excellent.​

Thank you very much, so far locally it is working for me. I'm going to try the accommodation.​

And I'm sorry, maybe I'm bothering you too much. Will you have the rest of the Add-ons for this version and are they working?​

I hope you help me share it with me.​

Again, thank you very much.​

I have tried hosting.

But the Youtube API part is not working, when I create a course and add YouTube videos, it doesn't allow to show the duration of the video.

Everything else works.
Looks like Youtube has been deprecated since the previous version. So I am using storage drives like google drive, onedrive, dropbox to stream videos

Good morning guys,

Please can someone help me? i installed the 5.13 version but since then i am unable to et any new course as active

Please and thanks.

Download Complete Version Version 5.13 – 20 February, 2023

- AI course content generator addon added
- Coupon issue fix

Attachments

• Academy-LMS.zip
    19.9 MB · Views: 93
Reactions: Babak and Doctorwi
i am in need of ebook additions updated version world 1.2 or 1.1 please

Reactions: febriputra
I have successfully added an offline payment, but the bank information that has been entered does not show up when the user makes a payment.

Academy Offline payment gateway addons version: 1.2

please reply to our chat immediately, thank you.

Screenshot_7.jpg
Academy

I have successfully added an offline payment, but the bank information that has been entered does not show up when the user makes a payment.

Screenshot_7.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg
Install Version 1.3

Reactions: bdhost71
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock