• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website 2.7 Nulled

No permission to download
me too please
I solved it by deleting the existing code instead of xxxxxx. This is through experience, and I do not know whether this is correct or incorrect.

This is the path of the file in which you want to change the code, and the code as well:

PHP:
react nulled path in admin:  /app/CentralLogics/helpers.php

public static function activation_submit($purchase_key)
    {
        $post = [
            'purchase_key' => $purchase_key
        ];
        $live = 'xxxxxxx';
        $ch = curl_init($live . 'xxxxxx');
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, $$$false$$$);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $post);
        $response = curl_exec($ch);

impellerc stderr:
Could not write file to C:\Users\Sachin Jangir\Desktop\6ammart-252nulled (1)\codecanyon-36772112-6ammart-multivendor-food-grocery-ecommerce-parcel-pharmacy-delivery-app-with-admin-website\User app and web\build\app\intermediates\flutter\debug\flutter_assets\shaders/ink_sparkle.frag.spirv

Hey guys its possible to use the user account as a provider or seller account?
Not without some customization, as user and provider are considered to be different entities. Users are stored in user table while providers are stored in vendor table. Also each provider needs a store (which they create during sign up as seller). Users don't have stores and their tables are not linked.

Reactions: rolandgoldenbay
impellerc stderr:
Could not write file to C:\Users\Sachin Jangir\Desktop\6ammart-252nulled (1)\codecanyon-36772112-6ammart-multivendor-food-grocery-ecommerce-parcel-pharmacy-delivery-app-with-admin-website\User app and web\build\app\intermediates\flutter\debug\flutter_assets\shaders/ink_sparkle.frag.spirv
I would start with moving the "User app and web" to the root directory like D:\User app and web
It might be failing because the current path is too long. Try moving it and see if it work.

Not without some customization, as user and provider are considered to be different entities. Users are stored in user table while providers are stored in vendor table. Also each provider needs a store (which they create during sign up as seller). Users don't have stores and their tables are not linked.
Thanks.. but have this functionality will be helpful because managing many accounts is stressful... look the way Amazon did it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock