• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website 2.7 Nulled

No permission to download
In the helpers.php files in version 2.1.1 go to end of the codes you can find react site section there change all 0s with 1 and find the 6amtech api url there and deliberately write the wrong one. Now you will be able to set react site settings in admin panel , then build the react app after giving those details, yarn run build for build and then yarn start for running it on local host 3000

Reactions: RudyLopes
i will update my project to latest version but products is not showing now for any restaurant

In the helpers.php files in version 2.1.1 go to end of the codes you can find react site section there change all 0s with 1 and find the 6amtech api url there and deliberately write the wrong one. Now you will be able to set react site settings in admin panel , then build the react app after giving those details, yarn run build for build and then yarn start for running it on local host 3000
This worked. Thanks

Modules are not appearing on the web app and mobile app and I have set the delivery charge per KM. Any solution please?
1684480665145.png

Cant see any delivery even tho i have online delivery guy anyone else encountered this? any help is appreciated.
I think this issue happening for parcel services module, for other modules its working well.
This issue from the team lets wait for the next release.

I did not find React App Code , can anyone guide me where is React Code in this Zip, sorry for my silly question

I did not find React App Code , can anyone guide me where is React Code in this Zip, sorry for my silly question

This is not React Code

This is "ready for react"

You need to download react code
in the corresponding thread

• Love
Reactions: aw1dex
There is error to build react.js to deploy website on server. It show more memory to load js. So if any one solved the issues. please share me that code.
#6ammart react js website code. 1-version
Did you solve this? I have the same issue. getting error

Look at the 6ammart app and other apps.
The 6ammart app icon is not full size, there is a white circle gap. but other apps are full-size.
I test it on different Android devices, the result is the same.
Any solution???

Attachments

• 349127776_271850468739351_736188.png
    349127776_271850468739351_736188.png
    429.9 KB · Views: 18
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock