• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website 2.7 Nulled

No permission to download

Hello everyone.. who can help​

When adding a language and loading a logo, it gives an error​

Oops! An Error Occurred​

The server returned a "405 Method Not Allowed".​

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hello. tell me on the client's mobile app when I register ... I fill in all the items, click register, he thinks, thinks and nothing happens, click again, he writes such an email is already in the system

Hi my friends thank you for this app i really love this site All apps is ok but there is one important problem to complete this jop The second picture from original site they appear the delivery man in map but the first picture from my site there is not appear the delivery man please any one help me​

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-22 at 3.21.08 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-22 at 3.21.08 AM (1).jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 33
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-04-22 at 3.21.08 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-22 at 3.21.08 AM.jpeg
    227.2 KB · Views: 33
Hi my friends thank you for this app i really love this site All apps is ok but there is one important problem to complete this jop The second picture from original site they appear the delivery man in map but the first picture from my site there is not appear the delivery man please any one help me​
You have to login the delivery boy and turn on the location service. Once check the delivery boy was turned on or off. Once try these things it will work

Hello guys... Can someone help me to fix this problem: On web/ computer the web app is displaying the Modules and products nicely.. Bit if I go to User App is just showing me location.. And no Module nor product on the page... I tried to open the web app straight from the chrome with my phone... It's not showing the modules as well but if I use computer browser all is well. How can this get fixed. Again on the demo web app there banners on top of modules, how can I add them on my web as well? I have attached the screenshots of my phone... Both app and web. Please help me if you know the solutions. Thank you in advance...

Attachments

• IMG-20230427-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230427-WA0001.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20230427-205801_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230427-205801_Chrome.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 16
Hello guys... Can someone help me to fix this problem: On web/ computer the web app is displaying the Modules and products nicely.. Bit if I go to User App is just showing me location.. And no Module nor product on the page... I tried to open the web app straight from the chrome with my phone... It's not showing the modules as well but if I use computer browser all is well. How can this get fixed. Again on the demo web app there banners on top of modules, how can I add them on my web as well? I have attached the screenshots of my phone... Both app and web. Please help me if you know the solutions. Thank you in advance...
did you create them modules?

go to ZONE SETUP>MODULES SETUP(gear icon)>IN SYSTEM MODULE AREA CLICK AND ADD MODULES, THEN UPDATE.
did you create them modules

go to ZONE SETUP>MODULES SETUP(gear icon)>IN SYSTEM MODULE AREA CLICK AND ADD MODULES, THEN UPDATE.
The modules are there check web.laallure.co.za that's the web app And I managed to put banners and showing on both phone and computer but modules are not showing on mobile app and even if you open web app with a mobile phone they are not there

The modules are there check web.laallure.co.za that's the web app And I managed to put banners and showing on both phone and computer but modules are not showing on mobile app and even if you open web app with a mobile phone they are not there
Bro have you tried what i have written? i still insist you try. there is one thing of creating a modules and it another thing to set it up and align it to the zone you want.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock