• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website 2.7 Nulled

No permission to download
Can anyone clear my doubt

1- the google api works fine in the app and create zone panel
but in the configuration my business does not load the map and is also not saving changes as parents

hi there i try to install this script but on IMPORT DATABASE option when i press button import database i get (
Check your database permission! ) for all other websites i have have any issue for database only for this i try on 2 VPS with centos and ubuntu but i cant install

Can you guys please help me/ Guide me where im missing something ? Thanks

Is it only me getting random notification. (Like testing , hi notification....bla bla). I feel like am getting others notification in my app.
whats the issue?

• Haha
Reactions: rolandgoldenbay

Updating to v1.4 Nulled in a few hours​

--------------------------------------------------------------------​

Version 1.4 30 May 2022​

- POS for admin
- Test Data delete option
- Module category for all zone (The stores of that module can serve orders in all zone)
- Provide all zones data based on delivery location (If there are multiple zones overlapped in a location)
- New Product details page for user app and web
- Reporting for stock management
- Update Address details ( additional fields like road, house, floor )
- Improvement in the parcel checkout page
- Fixed some other small issues.
- Performance improved
- Compatible with flutter 3.0

Actualización a v1.4 Anulada en unas pocas horas​

--------------------------------------------------------------------​

Versión 1.4 30 de mayo de 2022​

- POS para administrador
- Opción de eliminación de datos de prueba
- Categoría de módulo para toda la zona (Las tiendas de ese módulo pueden atender pedidos en toda la zona)
- Proporcione todos los datos de zonas según la ubicación de entrega (si hay varias zonas superpuestas en una ubicación)
- Nueva página de detalles del producto para la aplicación y la web del usuario
- Elaboración de informes para la gestión de stock.
- Actualizar los detalles de la dirección (campos adicionales como carretera, casa, piso)
- Mejora en la página de pago de paquetes.
- Se corrigieron algunos otros problemas pequeños.
- Rendimiento mejorado
- Compatible con aleteo 3.0
Gracias !!!!

Is it only me getting random notification. (Like testing , hi notification....bla bla). I feel like am getting others notification in my app.
whats the issue?
Hello, it is possible that you have the Firebase configuration of the demo or the one who provides this null script. Verify that the Firebase Key of your project is in the files.

hi there i try to install this script but on IMPORT DATABASE option when i press button import database i get (
Check your database permission! ) for all other websites i have have any issue for database only for this i try on 2 VPS with centos and ubuntu but i cant install

Can you guys please help me/ Guide me where im missing something ? Thanks
if you are trying to install on a hosting check the settings of the same 6amMart requires PHP v7.4+ and "MySQL 5.7+"
  • 6amMart requires PHP v7.4+ and "MySQL 5.7+"
  • Mod_rewrite Apache
  • BCMath PHP extension
  • Ctype PHP, JSON, Mbstring, OpenSSL, PDO, Tokenizer, XML, Zip, Fileinfo, Gd, sodium Extension

Hi, anyone managed to build the client app? ive tried with flutter 2.8, 2.10.2, 2.10.4 but get always same errors
* Where:
Script 'C:\src\flutter\packages\flutter_tools\gradle\flutter.gradle' line: 1102

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileFlutterBuildRelease'.
> Process 'command 'C:\src\flutter\bin\flutter.bat'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

Reactions: Kukaaltai
hello How can I remove the top selling products list and popular restaurants on the homepage.
can you help me
App>CentralLogics > Store

no meu caso eu estou alterando a quantidade , caso queira remover basta deixar o valor "0"
1654010471474.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock