• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v47.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
@BlakenFist @slvrsteele

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you or making it clearer.

Imagine that you want to use my platform 66biolinks, in this case your link will be myplatform.com/yourpage

But you want to use your custom domain, in this case you need to put your domain on some paid or free hosting on cloudflare, install the SLL and add the pointer for type A to or CNAME to myplatform.com

Now your link on my platform which used to be myplatform.com/yourpage will now be yourdomain.com/yourpage

You can add your custom domain on the platform within your control panel, just subscribe to one of the plans and that's it.

In practice it does not work, and gives error 404.

Reactions: Pixelate
That is not what @OliverQueen Was asking for

Yepp, NGL That never worked for me.. I had to manually add the domain on my Hosting panel.. Then only the users can use from their Area after Pointing the A Address to the Hosting IP
I added it as an alias of the main domain, now both domains lead to the same home page of the platform, but if I try to access the page yourdomain.com/yourpagea the error 403

• Sad
Reactions: BlakenFist
BlakenFist updated 66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools with a new update entry:

Update 32.0.0 - 12 April, 2023

• Implemented the new Biolink pre-built Templates system, configurable and managed via the admin panel.
  • Implemented the new Broadcasts system which allows you to easily send bulk emails to your users.
  • Implemented new QR code styles: Heart, Diamond.
  • Implemented new QR inner eye / outer eye styles: Diamond, Flower, Leaf, Circle, Rounded.
  • Implemented the ability to set a maximum upload size for payment proofs of the Offline Payment type of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

anyone using this script for business, how well is it performing, and how does it compare to premium url shortner

anyone using this script for business, how well is it performing, and how does it compare to premium url shortner
Look at AltumCode's Twitter... People are earning Thousands of Dollars with the Extended Version.

And it is much better than premium URL Shortener

BlakenFist updated 66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools with a new update entry:

Update 32.0.0 QR Hot Fix. 13 April, 2023

• Implemented the new Biolink pre-built Templates system, configurable and managed via the admin panel.
  • Implemented the new Broadcasts system which allows you to easily send bulk emails to your users.
  • Implemented new QR code styles: Heart, Diamond.
  • Implemented new QR inner eye / outer eye styles: Diamond, Flower, Leaf, Circle, Rounded.
  • Implemented the ability to set a maximum upload size for payment proofs of the Offline Payment...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Judge and camilo
please update 32.0.0 hotfix. the qr codes are bug.
Yepp! The author fixed the bug and did not release it as another version. Not even notified by any official channel.. just the comments if someone complaints about the QR problem

This is so much confusing for any normal user.

Reactions: Pixelate
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock