• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

5 Star Review in Exchange of + 3 Months all features unlocked

eakteam

Trusted Uploader
Nov 21, 2020
Albania
networkmanager.eakteam.com
I have developed in 4 year one of the most powerful app for Android about networking, scanning, diagnosing, testing, pentesting etc. But unfortunately lately i decided to change the model from paid app (5.99$) to a subscription model since i can't afford anymore maintaining it with only that income. Because of this change old users who previously bought the app are furstrated and angry because of that decision and they are bombing me with 1 star reviews. Somehow i understand them, but they don't understand my situation.

So, i need help from Babiato members...

You review my App on Google Play.
I just want you to leave 5 star review after using the app for minimum 2 minutes on your real device. No fake accounts.

What do you get in return?
You will get 1 promotional code for unlocking all premium features and disabling ads for free for 90 days (currently 1.49$/month).

1) The account you're going to leave a review from should be a legit account. No fakes.
2) It's very important for me that the reviews look natural, coming from a human. So you have to post what I send you (You could expect the same in return).

Write me an email at [email protected] for sharing promotional codes with you or message me here at Babiato. I prefer emails.

Google Play link: NetMan: Network Tools & Utils

Last edited:
I have developed in 4 year one of the most powerful app for Android about networking, scanning, diagnosing, testing, pentesting etc. But unfortunately lately i decided to change the model from paid app (5.99$) to a subscription model since i can't afford anymore maintaining it with only that income. Because of this change old users who previously bought the app are furstrated and angry because of that decision and they are bombing me with 1 star reviews. Somehow i understand them, but they don't understand my situation.

So, i need help from Babiato members...

You review my App on Google Play.
I just want you to leave 5 star review after using the app for minimum 2 minutes on your real device. No fake accounts.

What do you get in return?
You will get 1 promotional code for unlocking all premium features and disabling ads for free for 90 days (currently 1.49$/month).

1) The account you're going to leave a review from should be a legit account. No fakes.
2) It's very important for me that the reviews look natural, coming from a human. So you have to post what I send you (You could expect the same in return).

Write me an email at [email protected] for sharing promotional codes with you or message me here at Babiato. I prefer emails.
Whats the name of the app?

Reactions: eakteam
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock