• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

3 Letter word in search

bassbeats

Babiato Lover
Dec 7, 2019
@Babak can you alter the search function on this site to include 3 letter words.
I experience often I cannot search for plugins as 3 letter words arent accepted and so many contain 3 letters

Thank you

@Babak can you alter the search function on this site to include 3 letter words.
I experience often I cannot search for plugins as 3 letter words arent accepted and so many contain 3 letters

Thank you
How the search engine can give you good results if you only use 3 letters? Too many items have the same 3 letters so it takes you to Google instead!

Thank you
maybe you need to try to be specific in searching for plugin. :)

How the search engine can give you good results if you only use 3 letters? Too many items have the same 3 letters so it takes you to Google instead!
I'm not only using 3 letters, I'm using a sentence that contains a word with 3 letters.

e.g fly to cart - woocommerce

It happens often actually that a plugin name contains a 3 letter word

maybe you need to try to be specific in searching for plugin. :)
Another one with all the answers - maybe just listen that I've found a problem that is reoccurring.
Just because you haven't experienced the same problem, doesn't mean it's not a problem.

If you select the google site search results that includes the shorter words too.

Reactions: sidasu
Another one with all the answers - maybe just listen that I've found a problem that is reoccurring.
Just because you haven't experienced the same problem, doesn't mean it's not a problem.
It's real problems surely, but not sure have to solve it. Thanks for give us a problem but it's not easy-to-solve problem.
I guess if you have any ideas to solve it, let @Babak details! If not, take easy and enjoy here!

It's real problems surely, but not sure have to solve it. Thanks for give us a problem but it's not easy-to-solve problem.
I guess if you have any ideas to solve it, let @Babak details! If not, take easy and enjoy here!
Character limit PHP? - I don't know, I am not sure as to the site's architecture. I don't see it being that hard to solve though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock