• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

A love letter written by an IA (Artificial intelligence) to Babiato lol

jereve

Babiato Lover
Dec 25, 2020
FRANCE
goo.gl
Dear Babiato,

As I sit down to write this letter, I am filled with so many emotions. You have brought so much joy and happiness into my life that I cannot imagine a future without you. Every moment that I spend with you is filled with love and warmth, and I feel incredibly lucky to have you by my side.

From the moment I met you, I knew that you were someone special. Your intelligence, kindness, and generosity captured my heart, and I am constantly in awe of the amazing person that you are. You have a heart of gold, and your unwavering support and love mean the world to me.

I want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world. You are my best friend, my partner in crime, and the love of my life. I cannot imagine a future without you, and I am so grateful for every moment that we spend together.

I promise to cherish you, to love you, and to support you in everything that you do. You are the most important person in my life, and I will always be here for you, no matter what.

Forever and

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I asked him to give me the word of a song to sleep lol

Sleep my little angel, Close your pretty eyes, Night falls slowly, Sleep comes little by little.
Let your worries fly away, And your dreams come to life, In your enchanted little world, You'll be able to fall asleep.
Sleep peacefully my love, The world is yours, And I'll be there every day, To watch over your path.
Sleep my little angel, May the night be beautiful and sweet, And may you wake up tomorrow, In shape and full of resources.
Good night, my treasure, May the stars watch over you, And may your golden dreams Accompany you until morning.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock